Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys REALLY hate Floyd or just want him to fight the Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no personal beef with Floyd. I never lost money on a bet because of him. I respect his skill but dislike his attitude, even if it is a fake persona. I can go so far as to say I like the fighter but dislike the person. I consider who he is in the ring and who he is outside the ring different.

I don't like his fighting style since it's not entertaining to me although in a real fight I'd prefer it over any other. I just wish people would stop misinterpreting between someone disliking a fighter and someone hating on a person. Also, nuthuggers kill boxing forums. It becomes less about objectivity and more about people worship.

Comment

If he faced the best he would get the respect but since he likes to cherry pick then he gets bashed and even 20 years from now he will always have the word CHERRY picking followed by what ever else they are talking about when it comes to Floyds career. We have the information. We have the footage, we can't be fooled any more. We are wiser now thanks to our modern technology

Comment

I like floyd a lot, but some of his fans need help. Telling us he is the best ever is going too far based on his cv. He has done very well with what he has achieved no doubt, but so have lots of guys. Personally i think he and his team are terrified of losing the big fat 0

By the way im all in favor of the jmm fight, jmm is a warrior and a real class act. Im hoping he can overcome the size/weight issues and put in a classic performance to make a great fight of it. If anyone can he can

Comment

Working...
        X