Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto (from Margarito fight) vs. Ortiz (today) @ 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThrowedEssay
    spics want to talk numbers? okay Mexico has the most champs then any other country 5x more then welfare island Mexico boxeo>>>>>changos

mayweather said blacks and mexicans dominate the sport no mention of food stamp spics though
    The way your little brain works is always so simple. Simple thoughts... simple reasoning. Read a few of your posts. Do you REALLY believe the nonsense you write? You sound ridiculous referring to Ricans as "spics," day in and say out. When you represent hunger in the desert, with poverty rate of over 60% in Mexico and 55% of ALL Mexican households in the USA receiving Welfare benefits... You just sound beyond stupid when you make references to "Welfare Island."

How does your brain allow you to make comments like "There are NO mexicans in NYC?"

A simple Google search will tell you otherwise. Are you special? Do you wear a helmet to school?

Comment

[QUOTE=ThrowedEssay;10450652]spics want to talk numbers? okay Mexico has the most champs then any other country 5x more then welfare island Mexico boxeo>>>>>changos QUOTE]

Here is where you begin with out of topic post. What point are you making with 5x more than any country?? That mexico has more champions?...ok. Good for you. I'm talking about the rival in the ring. The rivalry between Puerto Rico-Mexico is in the ring and fights amongst each other. Some of you are quick to say Puerto Ricans are owned by mexicans in boxing and all I'm doing is stating a few facts. Juanma beats 13 mexicans and 1 happens to beat him and yet Mexicans own Juanma. Each one of those numbers BP has on his sig are facts. Yes you guys produce great champions and I'm a fan of many and yes some of the best fights come when both countries get in the ring but to say Mexico owns Puerto Rico in the ring, then thats were I ask for you to make your argument.

Comment

Ortiz that fought berto wouldnt be easy work for anyone IMO but I'd def favor cotto.

Comment

Cotto for sure. Aside from spending too much time on the ropes, Miguel fought a great fight. Landed big shots on Margarito. An Iron chin + Plaster wraps was too much though for him to overcome.

Comment

The only ones who were decent were ponce and marquez and he got owned by Salido a guy with 11 L's and he took out your p4p best fighter according to the ring
            How long have you been following Juanma anyways? What about Steven Luevano or Jose Alonso? and it still proves my point, he beats multiple fighters and loses to 1. Salido has only lost 3 times in nearly 6-7 years and 2 of those loses were to GAMBOA & MARQUEZ so Salido is no 11 loss type fighter you are making him out to be.
            Last edited by boricuajr23; 04-28-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

you guy's really need to fucken grow up.

Comment

LMAO luevano JAJAJAJA your too funy well if those win's make you proud then whatever btw learn how quote properly ******
                You can bash all you want about my quoting or writing. I can care less. You can win that debate if you want. I'm talking boxing with you.

It seems to me that you are excluding Luevano from Mexican? He was a featherweight champion with 5-6 title defenses. Why isnt that a legit victory?

Comment

Working...
                X