Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you're tempted to post on Facebook but never do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    See, when I go on Facebook sober, I don't normally think "I'll open up chat, contact my ex who is now married with two kids, and start a conversation about how I dumped her and it wasn't her fault."

But when I've had eight whiskeys...
    I love the booze as much as the next man (unless the next man is Oliver Reed), but it's cost me dear when it comes to the ladies. There's one incident that sticks out. Jesus I was probably the drunkest bounder in the world at that particular moment.

Comment

See, when I go on Facebook sober, I don't normally think "I'll open up chat, contact my ex who is now married with two kids, and start a conversation about how I dumped her and it wasn't her fault."

But when I've had eight whiskeys...
      Be honest guys; did your puss rate drop when you deleted Facebook?

I won't lie. Mine took a dramatic depressing drop.

...maybe I should get fb back

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        I love the booze as much as the next man (unless the next man is Oliver Reed), but it's cost me dear when it comes to the ladies. There's one incident that sticks out. Jesus I was probably the drunkest bounder in the world at that particular moment.
        I always get into fights when I drink too much.

Then my friends make fun of me like 'oh he was wasted and got into a fight' like I'm the first guy in the world to do so. ****s

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Be honest guys; did your puss rate drop when you deleted Facebook?

I won't lie. Mine took a dramatic depressing drop.

...maybe I should get fb back
          I've had it since I was 15 so I can't really say! I've never "got any" because of Facebook, whereas I have probably "lost some" because of it. There's your answer I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I always get into fights when I drink too much.

Then my friends make fun of me like 'oh he was wasted and got into a fight' like I'm the first guy in the world to do so. ****s
            Learn how to handle your liquor, you cheap slut.

Comment

I know how you feel, sent some real shockers. Real cringeworthy stuff including organising dates with complete horrors. Not a lot worse than waking up to Facebook notifications after a night on the sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                I know how you feel, sent some real shockers. Real cringeworthy stuff including organising dates with complete horrors. Not a lot worse than waking up to Facebook notifications after a night on the sauce.
                Gotta take the rough with the smooth! For every embarrassing moment when you're foxed, there are quite a few bloody good ones.

Comment

Someone once told me the truth comes out when you're drunk. My Facebook chat told a different story though. Surely.

Comment

Learn how to handle your liquor, you cheap slut.
                    One time I got into a fight with 2 bums. I broke one of their noses and the other one kind of ran away.

Then their bum whore hit me with a beer bottle on the head.

Another time 3 Polish kids jumped me. One of them had a piercing so I hit him right on the piercing and he bleed all over. I then got stomped out.

I still won doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Ever look at your drunk text messages?

If I drunk text and see what I wrote the next day, I just want to hide forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X