No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rios Looks Over Ring Gear For Pacquiao Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Just want this fight to happen so we can shut up the "boxing psychologists" and "boxing doctors" talking about chins and bounce backs after a KO loss. Absolutely tired of hearing about the effects of being ko'd and all the side conversations about it. Newsflash that wasn't Pacquaio's first loss or the first time he's been KO'd.
    That was his first time sleeping don't try to down play the seriousness of that knock out! Pacquiao's knock out against Marquez was much more severe than his first two. Like Hattons knock out loss to Pac was way worse than it was to Senchenko...

Knock outs happen! But the way Roy got knocked out by Tarver changed his career forever! Pac was motionless for about two minutes that is not your ordinary knockout where the fighter barely missed the count.

I know it hurts you to see people asks those questions! But it is legit... Now if he struggles with Rios and happens to lose... Than a lot of people will associate his downfall to what Marquez did end of story.

Comment

hope its a good fight, wish the undercard was better

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience20 View Post
        That was his first time sleeping don't try to down play the seriousness of that knock out! Pacquiao's knock out against Marquez was much more severe than his first two. Like Hattons knock out loss to Pac was way worse than it was to Senchenko...

Knock outs happen! But the way Roy got knocked out by Tarver changed his career forever! Pac was motionless for about two minutes that is not your ordinary knockout where the fighter barely missed the count.

I know it hurts you to see people asks those questions! But it is legit... Now if he struggles with Rios and happens to lose... Than a lot of people will associate his downfall to what Marquez did end of story.
        Good post...cant leave out the ring wars either,pac has been in hard tough fights his whole career,then the way he got koed...hes gonna be a different pac out there(not the same)anything other then that,would make me baffled..

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
          hope its a good fight, wish the undercard was better
          Undercard would have been very good had they put ruiz in with kayode..that would have been a hell of a fight..but uhhhh,the cards ok,,,..u streaming or buying?

Comment

I dont like Rios ring gear. I would go with a cool yellow-black trunks and yellow-black gloves! I would look awesome.

Comment

All I want to know is how hard is it to get blood out of Ostrich skin?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Just want this fight to happen so we can shut up the "boxing psychologists" and "boxing doctors" talking about chins and bounce backs after a KO loss. Absolutely tired of hearing about the effects of being ko'd and all the side conversations about it. Newsflash that wasn't Pacquaio's first loss or the first time he's been KO'd.
                A fight against David Diaz version 2.0 isn't really going to prove anything.

Pacquiao would have to go back to the scene of the crime, against JMM, to see if there's been any damage done. Even a rematch against Bradley would do. If Pacquiao looks worse this time around against either of them, then yes something happened.

With that said I do agree that it wasn't his first loss or first KO, or even the first time he lost to Marquez.But it was a terrible KO, it was horrible. They woke him up with smelling salt.

Comment

Working...
                X