Collapse
No announcement yet.

*NEW* Yuriorkis Gamboa training #SMS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50's music even ruins training videos, jesus **** he sucks.

Yuri looking in good shape though, massive as always for the weight. He's insanely thick for a 126lber (although he looks 140-ish here).

Comment

We all know Gamboa's been training but who the hell is gonna be in his corner? It's looking like it's gonna be his dad...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        We all know Gamboa's been training but who the hell is gonna be in his corner? It's looking like it's gonna be his dad...
        Your sig? is that real?

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
          Your sig? is that real?
          Gamboa is going to kill this poor beltran jr..war ciclonnnnn!!!!..knock them out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            It would be a cool vid without fity's stupid songs
            I have to agree, they could've just put instrumentals.

On a more positive note, Gamboa is looking ready!

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
              Your sig? is that real?
              Damn right is real. There was a good 2 pages of those tweets on that dude's page. Look him up... Unless they were deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Has his dad trained him before? I don't know anything about their relationsip. If he has, did they work good together? I know you'll know

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Has his dad trained him before? I don't know anything about their relationsip. If he has, did they work good together? I know you'll know
                  His dad has always been in his corner but never really seen him training him. It's always been Salas who was doing a fine job developing Gamboa. He went from a wild... ciclon to a more mature and less sloppy fighter. But from the videos Ive been watching recently, it's always his dad training him.

Comment

They're at Tropical Park, ha! I used to run hills when I was out there.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Not for nothin but Gamboa looks like hes still in damn good shape, almost looks like he can fight at Lightweight (though hes short as hell).
                      He looks a bit top heavy, though. Interesting to see if he doesn't gas in later rounds at '30 or '35.

Comment

Working...
                      X