No announcement yet.

1st Court Appearance of James Holmes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Court Appearance of James Holmes

Guess the guy didn't get the memo the Joker has green hair.

Comment

trial my ass...save the tax prayers some money and release him to the families of the people he murder....

Comment

he looks like he's trying to convince them that he's "insane" so they'll spare his life
        i've heard colorado has the death penalty

of course this guy f#cking is insane. he massacred a theatre full of people.

study him for two years to learn everything you can about him physically and mentally, as well as his history.

after that they've got to kill this guy. study his brain when it's in a jar. the man needs to die.

you can also just barely see him feeling shame. the look doesnt last, but it's on and off of his face throughout the entire video.

i hope that he's terrified. if there's one word i'd use to characterize his facial expression it's that. he's scared.
        an event like that would invariably be on your mind. it's clearly on his.

you know who is in a place i could never be?
        his attorney. that would literally drain the life right out of me.
        Last edited by New England; 07-23-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I think pleading for insanity or temporary insanity is out the window considering the methodology and planning he had done prior to the killings. But I understand what you mean, he looks like he's trying too hard to look like he's insane.

Comment

according to reports he surrender to police right away...so I suppose at one point he feared for his life...that's no sign of insanity...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he looks like he's trying to convince them that he's "insane" so they'll spare his life
              i've heard colorado has the death penalty

of course this guy f#cking is insane. he massacred a theatre full of people.

study him for two years to learn everything you can about him physically and mentally, as well as his history.

after that they've got to kill this guy. study his brain when it's in a jar. the man needs to die.

you can also just barely see him feeling shame. the look doesnt last, but it's on and off of his face throughout the entire video.

i hope that he's terrified. if there's one word i'd use to characterize his facial expression it's that. he's scared.
              an event like that would invariably be on your mind. it's clearly on his.

you know who is in a place i could never be?
              his attorney. that would literally drain the life right out of me.
              What he did was appalling but I don't see how killing him is going to balance anything out. And that goes for pretty much any case in which there is talk of the death penalty.

Capital Punishment in itself is completely contradictory. The purpose of punishment is that you are able to learn from something via some sort of process in which you pay for what you did. You can't learn from anything when you're dead. The death penalty is essentially a modern practice of the stupid, ridiculous and flawed Babylonian concept of eye for an eye.

People who actually support it are idiots. Killing a Person for Killing another person, how exactly does that restore balance? Killing people affects other people, it doesn't matter how big of piece of ***** that person is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                What he did was appalling but I don't see how killing him is going to balance anything out. And that goes for pretty much any case in which there is talk of the death penalty.

Capital Punishment in itself is completely contradictory. The purpose of punishment is that you are able to learn from something via some sort of process in which you pay for what you did. You can't learn from anything when you're dead. The death penalty is essentially a modern practice of the stupid, ridiculous and flawed Babylonian concept of eye for an eye.

People who actually support it are idiots. Killing a Person for Killing another person, how exactly does that restore balance? Killing people affects other people, it doesn't matter how big of piece of ***** that person is.
                this has always, pretty much, my view as well.

personally i would rather be dead than in jail for life anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

learn? tell me what does a person that just murder innocent people need to learn...
                  the death penalty will serve as a lesson to any other person that ever thinks of killing innocent people...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    learn? tell me what does a person that just murder innocent people need to learn...
                    the death penalty will serve as a lesson to any other person that ever thinks of killing innocent people...
                    you think the death penalty cure murder in other words.

Comment

Working...
                    X