Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's "0" will be the first to go? PBF, Broner, Rios, Bradley, Ward or Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
    Well in that case then Broner lost his 0 to PDL and Mayweather to Castillo. Gamboa and Ward are the only real undefeated ones left.
    How Castillo win when he clearly lost the 1st 6 rounds. Now go ahead and lie and say he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Bradley beats them all
      would love to see garcia make bradley do the khan walk at 140

Comment

Andre Ward against Chad Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Bradley beats them all
          Yup, same way Rios does... With Arum and those judges on their side.

Comment

Rios or Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              I don't know what me being a Marquez fan has anything to do with it. But regardless if anyone wants to make a claim that Bradley and Rios lost their 0, then others can make a claim for Mayweather and Broner.
              dude, claim away. lol i don't give a s**t....i take it as the TS was asking which one of these guys are gonna take a CLEAR CUT loss against a simply better opponent....not getting robbed of a victory, a draw, a disqualification or highly disputed/close decision. Broner & Mayweather fall under the latter, Rios & Bradley don't. Rios got his ass handed to him thoroughly through 12 rounds, and Bradley won 4 rounds at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                None of these guys have officiially lost
                Crazy right? I see you added new names. Canelo lost to Vazquez but was gifted a win. Chavez lost to Vanda in their 1st fight and was given a gift too. I think he also lost to Carlos Molina but was given a draw. That's 2 more fighters that should have a loss on their record but don't thanks to corruption.

Didn't another user have that avatar as well as style of having everything centered? I guess that was your other account huh?

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  dude, claim away. lol i don't give a s**t....i take it as the TS was asking which one of these guys are gonna take a CLEAR CUT loss against a simply better opponent....not getting robbed of a victory, a draw, a disqualification or highly disputed/close decision. Broner & Mayweather fall under the latter, Rios & Bradley don't. Rios got his ass handed to him thoroughly through 12 rounds, and Bradley won 4 rounds at most.
                  to add more fish to the smell you can make a claim that most of these fighters have lost atleast once

ponce/broner (i hd broner by 1point)

floyd/castillo

rios/abril

bradley/pacquio

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    How Castillo win when he clearly lost the 1st 6 rounds. Now go ahead and lie and say he didn't
                    LOL Oh man now I don't know what to say cause if I say he did win some rounds in the beginning I'm OBVIOUSLY lying. These Floyd groupies are too good. LOL Keep believing that Ms. Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      to add more fish to the smell you can make a claim that most of these fighters have lost atleast once

ponce/broner (i hd broner by 1point)

floyd/castillo

rios/abril

bradley/pacquio
                      The comment he replied to was already saying that. Jesus you are dumb. Like I said in another thread - STFU.

Comment

Working...
                      X