Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Achieve Nothing By Beating Maidana Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah yes and jokes about curry are so 2011?

Comment

i can see khan's point but he's gotta give maidanna a rematch.

FOTY 2010. a rematch would have loads of interest and money especially if maidanna canpick up a title beforehand

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        I see a lot of idiots in this thread Maidana has done nothing since Khan beat him meanwhile Khans stock has continued to rise if Maidana wants a rematch he needs to force his way into contention.
        khan is a sellout he is sucking obama and hillary dick while they fly drones over pakistan and murder his people.. no your are the stupid peasent.. and your boy khan is a clown.. like i said he needs to shut his hole.. and fight prescott again..

Comment

I see a lot of idiots in this thread Maidana has done nothing since Khan beat him meanwhile Khans stock has continued to rise if Maidana wants a rematch he needs to force his way into contention.
          lol hey sweetie.. can i get some head for a 20 dollar food stamp.. you know i love you baby

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
            khan is a sellout he is sucking obama and hillary dick while they fly drones over pakistan and murder his people.. no your are the stupid peasent.. and your boy khan is a clown.. like i said he needs to shut his hole.. and fight prescott again..
            Last time I checked this wasn’t a political forum but I would guess you know as little about politics as you know about boxing and the English language.

Your post consist of poorly written infantile drivel.

Comment

Last time I checked this wasn’t a political forum but I would guess you know as little about politics as you know about boxing and the English language.

Your post consist of poorly written infantile drivel.
              oh my.. well pardon me Shakespeare.. well how about this.. why art thou on my dick.. be gone u harlot.. suck on that until i get home..

Comment

say what lol

Comment

Working...
                X