Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any chance that floyd could reclaim the lb4lb top spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fcukin nuthuggers. easy money fights ?!!!! pac just fought a 40 year old mosley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who was coming off a draw with mora!!!!!!!!

Comment

I voted on option 3. "TS is a piece of ****, biased poll making, ****** *****."

Now that I got that out of the way, if there was an option for yes, and only yes, I wouldve selected that option.

However TS had to try and get his shots in with the poll choices so **** that dick riding *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Now that I got that out of the way, if there was an option for yes, and only yes, I wouldve selected that option.

However TS had to try and get his shots in with the poll choices so **** that dick riding *******.
        The thread starter and any of the haters wish they could work less for more money like floyd does. Hell we all wish we could. Some of us just aren't jealous of people who have the opportunity to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
          my,are u guys serious?did we forget who the #1 pfp fighter was when floyd retired??it was floyd.who beat the #1 ranked welterweight at the time in mosley.pacman got the #1 position after floyd left.furthermore,beating ortiz,(if floyd does),is far greater than clottey,margarito,mosley & marquez at 147.pacman hasn't done **** since floyd left.u all should keep it real,the softest 4 fight stretch of any elite fighter in any weightclass.well he gets some credit for clottey,but none for margarito,mosley,or marquez at 147,none.soft,cheap bull**** ppv's.i'd rather have a stretch of inactivity than meaningless,cherrypicked ppv garbage.

ur still an idiot baby btch.. Let ortiz fight any of those guys.. He'l come up short.. Maybe maybe not against marquez

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            fcukin nuthuggers. easy money fights ?!!!! pac just fought a 40 year old mosley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who was coming off a draw with mora!!!!!!!!
            A 40 year old mosley that almost ko floyd and pac only fought those opponents that floyd duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

There's a yes on the poll it's just that he's too scared to do it. Lol.

Comment

I think pac is too embedded in the #1 spot to ever move. Only way Floyd becomes #1 again is if he beats Pacquiao or Martinez. I don't see any other way for Floyd to reclaim his throne.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  A 40 year old mosley that almost ko floyd and pac only fought those opponents that floyd duck.
                  Floyd fought Shane after he KOed Margacheato.

Pacquiao fought Shane after he got schooled by Floyd and got a draw with Latin snake. I know you don't see a difference because you're a dick riding machine.
                  Last edited by piano man; 07-22-2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

HAHAHAHA what a ****ing **** thread created by a ******

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      My,are U guys serious?Did we forget who the #1 pfp fighter was when Floyd retired??It was Floyd.Who beat the #1 ranked welterweight at the time in Mosley.Pacman got the #1 position after Floyd left.Furthermore,beating Ortiz,(if Floyd does),is far greater than Clottey,Margarito,Mosley & Marquez at 147.

Pacman hasn't done **** since Floyd left.U all should keep it real,the softest 4 fight stretch of any elite fighter in any weightclass.Well he gets some credit for Clottey,but none for Margarito,Mosley,or Marquez at 147,none.Soft,cheap bull**** ppv's.I'd rather have a stretch of inactivity than meaningless,cherrypicked ppv garbage.
                      P4P (post 4 post) one of the best on here...dudes can't **** with this...this is real talk!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X