No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Return on July 16, Diaz Not Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
    Ok let me get this straight why was JMM trying to take a LW fight with David Diaz when the pAC v JMM 3 is gona b at 144lb???? that dont make sense why doesnt he take on a Journeymen type fighter at 140 or something a weight he can make and get the feel to the division i honestly think that him going right into a fight with Jr at 144l was suicide cuz thats the first time he fought there EVER against a very skilled fighter who is a natural at that weight and the much bigger man...i say take a fight at 140 and get hes body ready for the weight jump
    i would love to see marquez take on either margarito at a catchweight of 144, im sure margarito can...or do a catchweight against clottey...if marquez can beat either, then he is deserving of a fight against pac at welterweight

Comment

marquez says he gonna beat pac for all of mexico...why are these pac foes being so disrespectful by saying they will beat pac, etc...? since delahoya, all i hear is "i will beat pac". and all pac says is "my main concerrn is to want to give a good fight for the fan"

marquez going around thinking he beat pac twice is ridiculous. him gettin a draw is against pac is just as bad as mayweather beating castillo #1

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
        marquez says he gonna beat pac for all of mexico...why are these pac foes being so disrespectful by saying they will beat pac, etc...? since delahoya, all i hear is "i will beat pac". and all pac says is "my main concerrn is to want to give a good fight for the fan"

marquez going around thinking he beat pac twice is ridiculous. him gettin a draw is against pac is just as bad as mayweather beating castillo #1
        What do you expect fighters to say, you ****ing ******?! "I am going to lose to Pac" or "There's no way I could beat Pac"??? How the **** is believing in your abilities and expressing it verbally a sign of disrespect?! Damn, you're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          He did what nobody else did or has done to Casamayor and Diaz. He knocked them out and plus they were top 3 LW's. If i'm not mistaken Casamayor was Lineal champ or something? not lineal, I think the #1 LW was it? And Diaz was #2 or 3? Who did Pacquiao fight when he made a pit stop at 135? David Diaz LOL the worst guy there as a big fight and history making fight while Marquez was just planning on using him as a tune up.

Juan Diaz lost to Malignaggi basically at JWW.

Guerrero went the distance with Katsidis, while Marquez forced the stoppage in the 9th round.

Guerrero went the distance with Casamayor, while Marquez stopped a 2 years younger Casamayor. Plus let's not forget an older Joel knocked down Guerrero.
          I'm glad I read your post. It saved me a lot of time writing exactly the same stuff you wrote lol
          I couldn't have put it any better.

Comment

c'mon marquez, forget pac at a higher weight, beat up guerrero or khan instead for your true fans. they are great fighters in their prime but your heart, intelligence and heatseekers can defeat them. jmm #1 all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
              How is Marquez good to go? He's stated numerous times that he needed a tune up to get rid off ring rust.
              Marquez fighting tune up fights never end!!!!!He fought overhype Juan Diaz who lost 5 of his last 6fights....he fought c-class and one dimensional Katsidis who always at a losing side when pitted against a good fighters(battered and beaten by Guerrero, KO'd by old and luckluster Casamayor)...Marquez is a cherry picker at its best....He should fight Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and even Mosley to make a statement at higher weight and not to feast on c-class fighters who are of his same size or smaller than him....

Comment

Working...
              X