No announcement yet.

Girls ****ing with "bad boys"???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls ****ing with "bad boys"???????

it seems that **** is true. there's this dude who goes to college park, md and is majoring in civil engineering. not a square, he has his **** together, charismatic, about his business, man, the whole ****. i'm thinking this dude is the man. i'm in cc to get a hospitality managament degree, i'm happy with that. he works right next to me, two bad females keep ****ing with me over him. i could be about my ****, but i stopped caring about that along time ago and just like to be content. i bucked at someone today and this girl came straight to me on some "change a man" ****. even the dude i bucked at who said some indirect **** to me, who i later said, chill it ain't no ****. he agreed to no problems. (this dude doesn't like me for some reason). hasn't since day one. anyway he says some indirect **** again afterwards jokingly mocking her like, "oh he used to get in so much trouble, now he does all his work). this engineering dude who's a real good dude stays trying compete with me, like i said, he's a man, i guess it's in his nature. these broads stay riding for benny though. each time he says something, they shoot that **** off, not disrespectfully, but it's like they aren't interested. i'm sure this cat has no problem getting trim though, he's about his business. the broad on this "change" **** is actually in college.

what do women really want??
    Last edited by CBR1000RR; 08-24-2010, 10:21 PM.

are these sluts bomb??????

Comment

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
      it seems that **** is true. there's this dude who goes to college park, md and is majoring in civil engineering. not a square, he has his **** together, charismatic, about his business, man, the whole ****. i'm thinking this dude is the man. i'm in cc to get a hospitality managament degree, i'm happy with that. he works right next to me, two bad females keep ****ing with me over him. i could be about my ****, but i stopped caring about that along time ago and just like to be content. i bucked at someone today and this girl came straight to me on some "change a man" ****. even the dude i bucked at who said some indirect **** to me, who i later said, chill it ain't no ****. he agreed to no problems. (this dude doesn't like me for some reason). hasn't since day one. anyway he says some indirect **** again afterwards jokingly mocking her like, "oh he used to get in so much trouble, now he does all his work). this engineering dude who's a real good dude stays trying compete with me, like i said, he's a man, i guess it's in his nature. these broads stay riding for benny though. each time he says something, they shoot that **** off, not disrespectfully, but it's like they aren't interested. i'm sure this cat has no problem getting trim though, he's about his business. the broad on this "change" **** is actually in college.

It's apparent these broads aint bumped into the "right" Bad Boy so to speak. They aint never had to hold a hot pistol, stuff some dope in they drawls, or been in the vicinity of **** bout to go down. Once they have a close potna killed over some dumb **** they've been involved in directly or indirectly they'll slow they roll with the "I need a thug" approach to the men they choose. It is true that you need a even balance of what I like to refer to as "Thug tendencies" and "Poindexterisims" though. Most mature women(who've been through a thing or two) look for an even mix of the two. On the real.

Comment

i don't know what any of that **** meant...but which girl got that ass?

Comment

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post

i wish i could help, but i am too white and lame to understand what u wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            i wish i could help, but i am too white and lame to understand what u wrote.
            Use Google translater Willy. You gotta keep up homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Use Google translater Willy. You gotta keep up homie.
              i'll try it. i watch a lot of BET, but it doesn't seem to help that much.

Comment

i'll try it. i watch a lot of BET, but it doesn't seem to help that much.
                You'd be better of watchin MTV bruh. BET has gone soft. You can get more correct ebonics watchin a episode of Family Guy than you can from watchin BET homie. Don't worry the Chief'll keep you on track bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  You'd be better of watchin MTV bruh. BET has gone soft. You can get more correct ebonics watchin a episode of Family Guy than you can from watchin BET homie. Don't worry the Chief'll keep you on track bruh.
                  i guess watching the cosby show and interracial poorn won't help much either.

Comment

i guess watching the cosby show and interracial poorn won't help much either.
                    Poorn ALWAYS helps Willy. The more the better. Especially the Bukkake ones. Those are some of the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X