Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel Sad, Depressed, and Lost... Love and Relationships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women do irrational things, like if your too nice they figure you will always be there and they can give you time only when its practical for them.

You have to establish this thought in their head from the get go that "hey you don't have my commitment yet, but maybe you can sway me if your lucky".

You do this by giving and with drawing attention at the right times.

Knowing when to do this come from experience TS, she is gone now but just think about what went wrong and why.

Never try and predict how a woman will respond to your actions using man's logic because you are not a woman and they think in different ways.

Just observe common patterns in the behavior in all women you meet and act intelligently from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
      Give her green K.
      ... that was a good one ... i'll give you that loc

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
        You sound like a nice guy.........that's your problem.
        DAMN!!!! The kiss of death!!!!!

You're a nice guy ................................

On topic: Don't get lost in the sauce dude, women are fickle and their reasons for doing things, sometimes don't make sense to men.

Find another girl to get busy with in the meantime ... but keep in touch with this one and establish a friendship with her. Call her from time to time and tell how well you're treating your new girl. After a few weeks of that, she will break down and either change her mind or break off the conversations.

Either way, you will both, have a new babe and showed you ex by example how you would have treated her.

I'm willing to bet anything ..... she'll be back!!!!!!

Learn to play the game and don't try to figure babes out ... they're nuts sometimes.

Comment

Acting happy is the first step. Even if you're dying of sadness you gotta put a fake smile on, get another girl, act happy and soon the acting will turn to reality. Be positive about it. When she asks how are you, say fine and say you met a real nice girl and the girl likes you a lot. Man I did that to a couple of girls and they got like

It works man trust me. You just gotta walk 20 steps ahead of them. Don't ever let them play you like that, show em who's boss. Act like you don't need em.

Comment

Treat em mean to keep em keen!

Comment

Man, just front like she aint really that big of a deal to you. When you all up on women then they dont want you but when you start acting like they arent that big of a deal to you, then they want to be all up on your ass. Just dont ask her out again and when you are with her, just act like you are friends but other girls want to get at you and you are thinking about it

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
                Well they had this chick that I have been dating for two months.. I was about to ask her the girlfriend thing, but I asked if she had any feelings for anybody first before I even take the step.. She said yes and that she really really likes me and that she forgot about this guy but out the blue gave her reason to give him a chance.. and she says I treat her right and everything.. She says she wants stability and when she is around him she gets an unexplainable feeling in her gut......

Man is it just me guys??? Is it just me man damn???
                sorry bro, she's in love with the other dude, dont get too hooked on this chic, move on while u can...
                i spent a year with a girl who had that gut feelin bout some other geeza, n it ended in blood n tears, dont do it

Comment

the best thing to do is find another girl, and be a little bit of an ******* to her instead of your usual nice self, she'll fall in love with you right away and you'll forget about the other one. if you ever get another chance with the first broad, be a total dick and treat her like dog****, she'll probably change her mind and dump the other guy for you. you'll have to keep treating her like **** to keep her though, it could be hard work, if you start treating her like you love her she'll split

Comment

If the guy is fun and a good ex, then it's tough.

If you are more stable but don't bring out the fun and happiness in a hot or jokey way, then you should try. A girl is always a sucker for someone that makes them laugh.

I think she is good to be honest, and time will only help. The worse thing is to get deeper and find out she still likes the guy.

Let her have time bro. It's tough but fighting for her when she has a guy that gives her that gut feeling is not good

Comment

Don't trust females. They're always looking for a better situation anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X