Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Hype Up Angulo Because He Reminds Them Of Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and Floyd would easily UD Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      oh and Floyd would easily UD Angulo.
      My lord, you talk 24/7 about Floyd or his fans. Seriously move on even I have

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd
        My lord, you talk 24/7 about Floyd or his fans. Seriously move on even I have
        Ok but only cuz YOU say so.

Comment

Ok but only cuz YOU say so.
          You know the number of threads you made about Floyd fans, NOT FLOYD it's over 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
            You know the number of threads you made about Floyd fans, NOT FLOYD it's over 30.
            Do you have any idea what the total number of threads I've made all together?

Lets play your game.

I've made about 200 + threads since I've been here. So out of 200 + threads, only 30 were about Floyd/Floyd fans and you call that talking about them 24/7?

I wonder what you think of Flawless., Horus, Haterfree, Brandish, etc. Prolly alot since you never call them out.

Comment

Do you have any idea what the total number of threads I've made all together?

Lets play your game.

I've made about 200 + threads since I've been here. So out of 200 + threads, only 30 were about Floyd/Floyd fans and you call that talking about them 24/7?

I wonder what you think of Flawless., Horus, Haterfree, Brandish, etc. Prolly alot since you never call them out.
              That's a lot of thread about a certain fighters fan really. That's is called an obsession.

I am Flawless fool.

Horus, Haterfree, Brandish, Dios are all top posters.

Comment

That's a lot of thread about a certain fighters fan really. That's is called an obsession.

I am Flawless fool.

Horus, Haterfree, Brandish, Dios are all top posters.
                So if I have an obsession with Floyd, can we say you have a Fatal Attraction?

Comment

So if I have an obsession with Floyd, can we say you have a Fatal Attraction?

right....................

You are more obsessed with boxing fans than the actual fighters

Comment

right....................

You are more obsessed with boxing fans than the actual fighters
                    Will we ever be good friends Flawless.? I think you and I could be homeboys one day.

Comment

back on topic: yes, mexicans hype angulo because he resembles margarito. angulo will get exposed same as margarito.

when will they learn???

they post about margo all the fricken time even when margo has no fights... but they only talk about izzy when izzy fights... that's sad and pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X