Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will be the next big thing in philippine boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Just like you guaranteed that Mexico would sweep the World Cup, and now you are so sore and even more bitter that you trying to cover up the ass ****in you just got. It's not like you aint used to getting ****ed up the ass Hector. But just goes to show that this dude aint a man cuz a man can take his licks, Hector is a ***** that can't. A mans word aint **** like Hectors.
    LOL? I guaranteed when ? I never even cared about the world cup nor i ever mentioned it.

You get hurt so bad that you gotta talk ****, im sorry ill stop punking your midget ass someday next year.

See im not the only one that thinks Phillipine boxing sucks...

I cant wait til Barbie Conception, AJ Banal, and (who the **** else you got?) to get exposed!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
      LOL? I guaranteed when ? I never even cared about the world cup nor i ever mentioned it.

You get hurt so bad that you gotta talk ****, im sorry ill stop punking your midget ass someday next year.

I cant wait til Barbie Conception, AJ Banal, and (who the **** else you got?) to get exposed!
      You and all the viva la rasa tribe. I can't wait either. And why would I be sore? I aint the loser right Hecky???? You don't give a **** now just like you won't give a **** about the next dude that gets his ass beat. You all happy happy joy joy when Jaca, Suico and **** get beat so don't tell me you don't give a ****. Believe me you wouldve been on team Mexico's nutsack faster than you do in a gay parade had Mexico beat 1 single ALA gym fighter from the P.I. Don't tell me you aint sore Hecky boy... I for one don't give a ****, I know I aint the loser here. Fa99ot. Mexico couldnt even beat 1 gym let alone the entire P.I. loser.
      Last edited by Alibata; 08-16-2007, 06:53 PM.

Comment

You did'nt mention the world cup??????
        heres some quotes from your posts about it.

Thread - Anyone exited about the world cup?
        "The only ones excited are the Mexicans cause we all know we gonna expose those bums and nasty." - Hector

Thread - Golden Boy Plans Phlippines-Mexico World Cup
        "OOoooOo YES! Mexico by brutal KO!" - Hector

Thread - Phil./Mexico World Cup Bets
        " i got all Mexicans beating the Phillipinos" -Hecky boy

etc., etc., Don't tell me you don't give a ****.... How quickly you make excuses cuz you can't take it like a man fa99ot. Who are the ones you call Bums now you ****in unloyal **** you. Way to represent Mexican character ****er.
        Last edited by Alibata; 08-16-2007, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Don't ****ing lie to your self you been complaining about the world cup ever since your people lost. Take it like a man u ****ing crack head. Mexico lost!! PERIOD so crying like the lil ***** you are

Comment

"The only ones excited are the Mexicans cause we all know we gonna expose those bums and nasty." - Hector

etc., etc., Don't tell me you don't give a ****.... How quickly you make excuses cuz you can't take it like a man fa99ot. Who are the ones you call Bums now you ****in unloyal **** you. Way to represent Mexican character ****er.
            LOL xcariot got BRRRUUUUUTALLY

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
              filipino boxing is done! the phillipines has had its year of glory, batitsta got knocked out in round 1, pacquaio will lose his next fight, its over!
              yo cholesterol man, you made a thread asking about the dumbest comments ever heard in boxing, i bet this one and others you made are at the top of the horse**** pile.

Comment

Ythat was before i knew who was gonna be the ones in Mexico's team, turned out to be ****ty so i cared less about it. Just waited for De Leon to KO bumtista's ass and HE DID lol!

Comment

Ythat was before i knew who was gonna be the ones in Mexico's team
                  Then that means you're a plain racist and only picked boxers based on nationality.

Comment

I like Donaire as the next big thing. He has good boxing skills and packs a punch. I don't know how big he will be with the Pinoy's because he seems more americanized than the others and he even mentioned after his KO of Vic that even the Philipino people doubted him. I see him having a nice reign at Flyweight and should be in some very interesting fights especially in Asia where it seems the big money fights are at for the Flyweight division.

Comment

bottom line one mexican got KTFO by another vice versa but sitll the philippines won by a 5-1 margin period..

Comment

Working...
                      X