No announcement yet.

ROACH: We'll knock Maidana Out Within Six Rounds"... LMAOOOOOO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Remember... Oscar is not the one defrauding TR.

Oscar isn't the one cooking the books.
    Eh...that is just one side of the story though that is going to court. We will see how that turns out.

But, I do know Oscar has a stake on Pac. And, technically is Pac co-promoter. And, as a co-promoter he needs to look out for Pac best interest...But, being the dirty scumbag fag that he is didn't do that with his double talk of how hard Pac hits.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Eh...that is just one side of the story though that is going to court. We will see how that turns out.

But, I do know Oscar has a stake on Pac. And, technically is Pac co-promoter. And, as a co-promoter he needs to look out for Pac best interest...But, being the dirty scumbag fag that he is didn't do that with his double talk of how hard Pac hits.
      He was a contracted promoter for Floyd's fights and consistently picked against Floyd vocally.

As a promoter, he was in Hatton's gym trying to help Hatton prepare, though the lion's share of his money was coming from FMJ. That is shady, but I wasn't really troubled by that.

I guess I care less about what DLH says than about what Arum does.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        BTW, you know exactly how that will turn out. Arum is culpable. Notice how quick ole Bob was to say that he won't discuss the case in the media. Since when, Bob?

The documentation is on file with NSAC. It was just ridiculously stupid of Bob to think he could slide that by.

Comment

Freddie should learn to STFU. He talks so much smack and is so disrespectful.

Instead, his man, "WHO HAS BEEN KICKING MANNY'S ASS IN THE GYM". spent half the night on Queer Street and running away.

Khan thought he was at a track meet. Usain Khan.

Would somebody please make some gifs of Amir Khan on ice skates.

Amir = Hype.
          Amir showed real heart. Sounds like you hate anything coming out of Pacquiao's camp.

Comment

hey gino, what was ur prediction again? i can't find ur response from when i first asked

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
              hey gino, what was ur prediction again? i can't find ur response from when i first asked
              The search feature is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                Amir showed real heart. Sounds like you hate anything coming out of Pacquiao's camp.
                So, "real heart" is running away for the balance of the fight?

I guess Zab Judah showed "heart" vs Baldomir.

Comment

The search feature is your friend.
                  but would'nt u just rather share with the world right now? come on man, tell us

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                    He nearly had him out in one
                    You are a worthless poster who's comments should be overlooked like a special needs childs, also.
                    I disagree with his general sentiment about Khan here (Roach is another matter), but he's 1,000 times better a poster than you.

Comment

khans face looks like a mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X