No announcement yet.

****ing euromillions is a rip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing euromillions is a rip

that was a waste of 2 minutes of "holy ****, please let it be a couple of grand!!!" when i saw i got 3 out of 5 numbers on the euro millions as well as both the lucky numbers. Was hoping i'd get at least a grand out of it. 7705-1 odds, 2 pound ticket, and i get 41 quid.

Still better than a kick in the stones so i shouldnt complain (but im complaining anyway - i was all excited there searching to see how much i won lol), but they need to up the smaller prizes a bit, i got 5 out of the 7 numbers ffs and only get 41 quid. I doubt if someone won the jackpot of 20-80M they would be gutted if it was only half to 3/4s of that.

edit - thread title should say rip off, not just rip.
    Last edited by gingeralbino; 08-02-2010, 04:46 AM.

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    that was a waste of 2 minutes of "holy ****, please let it be a couple of grand!!!" when i saw i got 3 out of 5 numbers on the euro millions as well as both the lucky numbers. Was hoping i'd get at least a grand out of it. 7705-1 odds, 2 pound ticket, and i get 41 quid.

Still better than a kick in the stones so i shouldnt complain (but im complaining anyway - i was all excited there searching to see how much i won lol), but they need to up the smaller prizes a bit, i got 5 out of the 7 numbers ffs and only get 41 quid. I doubt if someone won the jackpot of 20-80M they would be gutted if it was only half to 3/4s of that.

edit - thread title should say rip off, not just rip.
    Stop wasting you money on that ****, my mother has played the lottery since it started and has never won more than £10 and she's only won that 3 times. You'd be better off closing your eyes and picking a horse out of the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      Stop wasting you money on that ****, my mother has played the lottery since it started and has never won more than £10 and she's only won that 3 times. You'd be better off closing your eyes and picking a horse out of the paper.
      i did it now and again (once a month max, usually less than that) but im not going to anymore cos of this. Im never gonna do better than what i got on that ticket, and i only got 40 quid. 5 out of 7 numbers.

1 pound 3 footie teams from each section 10,000-1 footie bet instead of a lottery from now on.

Comment

Working...
      X