Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are ****ing with Pacquio and Mayweather for the wrong reasons...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are ****ing with Pacquio and Mayweather for the wrong reasons...

They are judging Mayweather for fighting a smaller JMM at a catch weight and judging Pacquiao for fighting Cotto at a catch weight while also implementing penalties for coming in pounds over the weight limit..

Now moving on to the actual drama surrounding the possible bout between Mayweather and Pacquiao... the ****ing blood test.

Yes, Mayweather is acting like a spoilled little ***** on his way or no way.

However, Pacquiao is also acting the same way in the fact that he refuses to "give in" but the little ****er also takes every advantage possible when fighting at catch weights such as the Cotto fight, and I am sure if he goes on to fight for his title at 154 he will also fight around 150.

Enough with this ****, Pacquiao at this point either takes the test or is a cheating **** (even though I do not believe it but the truth is 20 years from now all of us will tell our kids... "oh I never saw the Mayweather fight because Mayweather is a ***** and Pacquiao had something to hide thats why he did not took the test)

If Pacquaio is clean, and I think he is he will gain far more legacy and honor by fighting Mayweather and kicking his ass even after he takes the test.. if he does not fight him just to not "give in" he is going to go down in history as the guy that had fear of showing what a drug test would reveal to all fight fans, not just *******s, or *****s.

And I really do not like one better than the other... so red k give away. "peeleft:

Originally posted by -Incred- View Post
    They are judging Mayweather for fighting a smaller JMM at a catch weight and judging Pacquiao for fighting Cotto at a catch weight while also implementing penalties for coming in pounds over the weight limit..

Now moving on to the actual drama surrounding the possible bout between Mayweather and Pacquiao... the ****ing blood test.

However, Pacquiao is also acting the same way in the fact that he refuses to "give in" but the little ****er also takes every advantage possible when fighting at catch weights such as the Cotto fight, and I am sure if he goes on to fight for his title at 154 he will also fight around 150.

Enough with this ****, Pacquiao at this point either takes the test or is a cheating **** (even though I do not believe it but the truth is 20 years from now all of us will tell our kids... "oh I never saw the Mayweather fight because Mayweather is a ***** and Pacquiao had something to hide thats why he did not took the test)

If Pacquaio is clean, and I think he is he will gain far more legacy and honor by fighting Mayweather and kicking his ass even after he takes the test.. if he does not fight him just to not "give in" he is going to go down in history as the guy that had fear of showing what a drug test would reveal to all fight fans, not just *******s, or *****s.

And I really do not like one better than the other... so red k give away. "peeleft:
    good ****.....

if only EVERYBODY saw it like this. i'd give you green, but i ain't got none.

Comment

I think history will look at Pac as the fighter who refused to be bullied into a corner in the face of baseless accusations from Mayweather. I think that's commendable. In his position, I would not take the tests that my opponent wants me to take, especially after he accused me of cheating.
      Last edited by PH|L; 05-10-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Floyd's just playing mind games. the way to beat them is to ignore them. when floyd wants to fight he knows what he has to do.

Comment

Haha, damm calm down boy. We know you're just as jealous as your idol Floyd Gayweather here. We know you're hurting because Pac got the Fighter Of The Decade award and not your gay ass idol but please calm down.

Comment

Working...
          X