No announcement yet.

Laila Ali this friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laila Ali this friday

i was thinking about going to see this fight live as it is close to me. tickets are pretty cheap for decent seats. i wish that they had other fights in atlanta. maybe this will bring some good ones.

I like Laila, but I'm losing respect for her for avoiding Ann Wolf. That is who she need's to be fighting and STOP breaking the contract she has with her!

Comment

tracey check oput the lounge theres a decent quiz inthere 10 odd q's!

Comment

I can't wait to see her fight
        I haven't seen a whole fight of hers yet
        But am looking forward to it this friday
        Who is she fighting? I saw who it was last fnf
        It slipped my mind?

Comment

I suggest Laila joins Raw or Smackdown as one of the divas. She'll be the No. 1 attraction there, and more importantly there'll be more moolah for her there. Laila vs. Viktoria! Or Laila vs. Trish! Even Laila vs. Chyna!! Blockbusters all!!

Comment

The one thing about Ali that bothers me, she doen't fight decent compition. (Goes with what Tracy said) This gal she is fighting should be a cake walk for her. She is a good fighter given the opposition, but she needs to be tested. There is plenty of decent female fighters out there. I think she is being hand fed her victories.

Comment

Originally posted by The1God
              The one thing about Ali that bothers me, she doen't fight decent compition. (Goes with what Tracy said) This gal she is fighting should be a cake walk for her. She is a good fighter given the opposition, but she needs to be tested. There is plenty of decent female fighters out there. I think she is being hand fed her victories.
              She does seem to have a lot of one-sided fights but at least she trumped Christy Martin who had a real chance at messing up that pretty face.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                tracey check oput the lounge theres a decent quiz inthere 10 odd q's!
                Okay, I'll do that, just as soon as I get over the despair of seeing you use that damn "E" again!!

Comment

Originally posted by warped
                  She does seem to have a lot of one-sided fights but at least she trumped Christy Martin who had a real chance at messing up that pretty face.
                  I didnt think Martin had much of a chance cause of the size difference, which was vast. However, Martin more than gladly took that big money fight knowing very well the disadvantage she was at, so I feel no pity for her over that. Laila needs BADLY to face Wolf..I think she's just about the only one out there at super middle wt. that can give her a decent fight (and just might hand her her ass, for that matter!!) It would be a great fight, and the two already SUPPOSEDLY had a contract made up ages ago but again, SUPPOSEDLY Laila keeps breaking it. I like her, and want to keep liking her, but she's getting on my nerves in this blatant running from Ann! I wouldnt mind seeing her against Lucia Rijker (?? spelling ) but Wolf is the one to beat for Laila, in my opinion.

Comment

Womens boxing is almost as bad as the WNBA

Comment

Working...
                    X