No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucas calling out broner

@AdrienBroner I will knock out out like I did the ***** @kingpete26 , I know you scared of me like @DannySwift is. ******* come get some!

Comment

• Angel talking to his boy:

Comment

• The Matthysse hype got so bad they made a master thread. LOL.

Comment

• Comment

• Lmao this thread sure did die down. wonder why

Comment

• im sorry guys, but i have to say i miss these days. the most comparable to those days now is the GGG hype. and that doesnt come close to the matthysse train that was rolling just mere months ago.

it was funny as hell. one thing ill never understand though, how people hate lucas. something ill never understand

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                i dont think anyone 147 down can beat lucas besides mayweather. the dude is in everyones head already, so thats a huge advantage already, a la tyson...
                I like Lucas but this **** here man. SMH. And this post is light work compared to some of the other stuff that was being posted.

Comment

• You queers wish Garcia and Provo had master threads.

Cry me a river herd. That's what I will call guber, tenema, and a few others I can't remember.

The herd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    You queers wish Garcia and Provo had master threads.

Cry me a river herd. That's what I will call guber, tenema, and a few others I can't remember.

The herd.
                    I guess that makes you and the rest of this thread "the phantom punch crew"

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      I guess that makes you and the rest of this thread "the phantom punch crew"
                      Oh you mean that fear swat from Garcia? I call it a fear swat. You can call it whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X