No announcement yet.

D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    If life in prison is so good, I wonder why all bums don't just reside there.

Who knows?
    They should have a prison just for bums!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      I feel bad for him, because imagine the guilt he must be living with. And if he's really not, and just trying to gain empathy, then I still feel bad for him because I can't imagine what it would be like to have no feelings about killing people.

That doesn't mean I don't feel even more empathy for the victims, and their families.

Nor does it mean I think this should somehow effect his punishment - I believe he should absolutely spend the rest of his life in prison, with no chance of parole whatsoever.

Well let's be real: I don't know any of them, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, but just speaking from a general perspective.

I'm with you on this ^^^

I think of the families he destroyed, the mothers he took from their children and that alone makes me not give two fu•ks about this monster...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I'm with you on this ^^^

I think of the families he destroyed, the mothers he took from their children and that alone makes me not give two fu•ks about this monster...

Aye. . You're absolutely right, these are the people who should always be thought of, and cared about first, and foremost.

I don't know what it would be like to have a family member murdered in such cold-blooded, brutal fashion, but I imagine part of you is always striving for some sort of closure. So I think by him expressing such guilt, and remorse, might very well help of these families. Nothing is going to bring them back, or change what happened, but I imagine some of them want to try to forgive them, and have some kind of peace.

But like you said nothing should undermine the families of the victims, and the memory of the victims.

Comment

This was surprisin when it went down. I expected it to be some burnt out ex soldier or sumthin, and it turns out to be a fuckin kid. Woulda guessed he'd get his ass killed in prison before now. The big dogs don't usually take kindly to young'ns showin up in the pen.

Comment

Damn I can't even remember how old I was at the time, all I know is every time I woke up in the morning and turned on the television it was the same ol' DC sniper strikes again

Comment

I still can't stop cracking up over the phone call he made to the DC Metro information hotline after one of the murders.

Operator: " Um hello you have reached the DC Metro information hotline, how may I assist you?"

Malvo: "Good morning, listen up and don't speak. We are the ones responsible for the shootings in the area..........if you look at the tarot card we left, on the other side it reads CALL ME GOD"

Operator: "Um Sir, Sir. We are not in charge of the investigation............if you'd like, I can connect you to the police hotline"

Malvo: "Grrr.............hangs up"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                This was surprisin when it went down. I expected it to be some burnt out ex soldier or sumthin, and it turns out to be a fuckin kid. Woulda guessed he'd get his ass killed in prison before now. The big dogs don't usually take kindly to young'ns showin up in the pen.
                Well it actually was a Burned out old soldier,

John Lee Muhammad was the actual mastermind behind the shootings (Malvo's adopted father) who was a delusional army vet.

He as executed in 2009.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Dude was 17 at the time. He's now 27 and have pissed away his entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    I feel bad for him, because imagine the guilt he must be living with. And if he's really not, and just trying to gain empathy, then I still feel bad for him because I can't imagine what it would be like to have no feelings about killing people.

That doesn't mean I don't feel even more empathy for the victims, and their families.

Nor does it mean I think this should somehow effect his punishment - I believe he should absolutely spend the rest of his life in prison, with no chance of parole whatsoever.

Well let's be real: I don't know any of them, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, but just speaking from a general perspective.
                    Public defendant speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Dude was 17 at the time. He's now 27 and have pissed away his entire life.
                      I think the last I saw/read,

Malvo has a chance at parole when he's around 50 years old. Granted........I think it's fair. He was an impressionable boy who was influenced by Muhammad and children don't know right from wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X