• Show
Clear All

Tommy Coxx Morrison

Comment

Party Over........

Comment

thought that was roger mayweather for a sec lol

Comment

Every time I see a recent pic of Morrison it looks like he's aged 8 years. A life of hard living has really caught up to him. Sad to say he doesn't look like he's got long to live...

Also, another thing that's sad about this story that no one has mentioned yet, is that according to the story they locked him up with possession of marijuana. Seriously? I thought the U.S. was beginning to take progressive approach to pot and by the looks of Morrison he was taking it medicinally...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Every time I see a recent pic of Morrison it looks like he's aged 8 years. A life of hard living has really caught up to him. Sad to say he doesn't look like he's got long to live...

Also, another thing that's sad about this story that no one has mentioned yet, is that according to the story they locked him up with possession of marijuana. Seriously? I thought the U.S. was beginning to take progressive approach to pot and by the looks of Morrison he was taking it medicinally...

Aged 8 years in the past 3 years too. He was bloated and awful from steroid use when he made his comeback but he did not look terribly aged.

Must have had it rough in the past couple of years.

Comment

Jeez I can't believe that's him...

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
                http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_WICHIT353845

WOW! He looks horrible, its quite hard to belive thats actually him. He's lost everything.

Sad...........
                Unbelievable! He looks like 62, not like 42!!

Comment

Holy ****! That doesn't even look like him.

WOW...

Comment

He looks kinda older than he used to. But with HIV does that mean he will die of aids? Hes on borrowed time is he?

Ray Mercer ruined him.

Comment

I don't generally have sympathy for most people who mess up their own lives like Tommy did, but still, seeing that picture really hits home just how important it is for us to make the right life choices when we still have the chance to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X