Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Jake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the thing, most of these guys are just unpopular geeks who don't fit in with regular society. They're so pathetic that joining a terrorist organization that will accept them seems like a good idea. They're literally the weakest of the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Dude is obviously a full-kit wanker loser

Comment

Still lol'ing when I think about it

Loser for real

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          That's the thing, most of these guys are just unpopular geeks who don't fit in with regular society. They're so pathetic that joining a terrorist organization that will accept them seems like a good idea. They're literally the weakest of the weak.
          this kid is prime ISIS material.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            Dude is obviously a full-kit wanker loser
            FACK! Dude is a Chelsea fan. I am switching to Man U or Arsenal.

Comment

Yes but he's in Paradise now shagging 72 virgins, while we're here on earth fapping to Katie Holmes....

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

the fish eyed **** had more than a couple genetic defects.
                Jesus Christ he really does look like a fish.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Previous year, a 15 yo small town Swedish girl moved to Syria with her Arab boyfriend to become 'ISIS'. So they moved from Sweden to Syria to live as 'warriors'. The boyfriend got killed in battle and the girl was pregnant carrying his child. Somehow they managed to get her back to Sweden safe and all.

The girl said she knew nothing of isis or islam before, and just went along with her warrior boyfriend. she said she didn't like it in Syria as the place was primitive, no running water, electricity etc. Apparently she was a misfit and 'difficult child' back in her old town. Fuck me, I was a difficult child too, but I did alright since then.

Comment

Working...
                  X