Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers Reacts To Tragic Shooting Spree In Connecticut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad. This sh it keeps happening. So crazy! This world is coming to an end and it's going to happen in our life times

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That's America and their gun law obsessions, they need to do something about that crap "The right to bare arms"
      Give teaches and security guards at school guns

Comment

as usual, dlh is ****ing clueless.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

A mass stabbing in Guangshan county, China outside a primary school yesterday. 22 children were stabbed, none died. That really puts things into perspective, because as horrible as that is, I would certainly take that over 20 dead as a result of gun violence. The second amendment needs to be repealed.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            I think teachers should be allowed to carry guns, thats the only way to defend the kids.
            That's fine until one teacher loses it and a tragedy happens due to that.

Americans wont accept guns being taken away though, their 'rights' and all that....apparently that's more important than life.

Comment

It's a problem though, because if you look at the world's richest/most well off countries in terms of economy. Than look at their crime rate in regards to gun violence.

Here are some of the world's 'big economies, super powers'

1-America
              2-China

than in whatever order
              Russia
              Uk
              S.Korea
              Japan
              Germany
              India

Now if you look at these countries, America is the one country who's gun violence literally dwarf the others.

In fact to find a country who's gun violence is just as bad % wise, you gotta leave the big economies like China and Russia, you gotta actually go to the bottom of the chart and look at places like Nigeria and The Congo/Border.

So it is a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Give teaches and security guards at school guns
                Why not? To be honest what chance do the little kids have? I mean most people have guns in America according to reports but then anything can happen, and then they turn the gun on anyone, whose to say the teachers themselves wouldn't one day do the same? I just think they need to eradicate gun from Americans lives and society as a whole, but it's too late now...

Comment

Why not? To be honest what chance do the little kids have? I mean most people have guns in America according to reports but then anything can happen, and then they turn the gun on anyone, whose to say the teachers themselves wouldn't one day do the same? I just think they need to eradicate gun from Americans lives and society as a whole, but it's too late now...
                  Hey. is that Robin Van Persie and Cesc Fabregas in your picture?

With Arsenal?

Who are they? They look familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                    Hey. is that Robin Van Persie and Cesc Fabregas in your picture?

With Arsenal?

Who are they? They look familiar.
                    No way lol, Ramsey and Vermalaen..

Comment

No way lol, Ramsey and Vermalaen..
                      Ya.. I miss the Robin Cesc days. Bring that back.

Comment

Working...
                      X