Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Margarito walks through Manny's punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then, at the very least, Pac will have a fight on his hands. He will have to work a little harder than Roach my expect. Or a knockout might come quicker. But Margarito isnt just gonna lay down

Comment

Hate IFs
      What IF my aunt had balls??
      She would be my uncle ahh?

Comment

Being able to take Manny's punches doesn't mean Margarito will be able to just walk through them and throw his own with no consequence. A 106 pound man can buzz a 175 pound man if that 175 pound man doesn't see it coming, especially if they are just swinging wildly.

Pac's punches will have Margarito thinking. And when Margarito does throw, Pac will be beating him to the punch much more often than not. Margarito will under no circumstances be able to just walk forward throwing punches, he'll get killed doing that.

Comment

If Margacheato walks through pac's punches then pac will put on a boxing clinic

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
            this will be a DLH - Pac deja vu
            cosign........................

Comment

Tony will lose a decision
              possible for Pac to get a TKO
              but no way he hurts Tony or KO's him outright at JMW

Comment

Then Pacquiao will circle him constantly and out box him. Margarito's pressure and punch output is a big factor, but he''ll get hit so much that it's inevitable that he'll get hurt.

I don't know why people are down playing Pacquiao's power considering what he has done in the past two years. Margarito has taken too much punishment in his career, and you start to question whether his chin is still solid.

Comment

What happens if a Margarito nutthugger can't stop making dumb posts about how Margarito will walk through Mannys punches and hides behind a name M@nny but really roots for a dirty cheater.

Comment

Plasterboy will get brain damage if his chins holds up to those Hatton bombs. He'll be able to take a few but eventually his chin will crack. This will be an easy fight for Pac I don't see it going past 5 or 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      What happens if a Margarito nutthugger can't stop making dumb posts about how Margarito will walk through Mannys punches and hides behind a name M@nny but really roots for a dirty cheater.
                      Actually TS is a Manny fan setting up Margarito as a huge threat, to counteract all the *****s making Margarito seem like the worst fighter in the world that Manny should knock out in 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X