Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Is the dog a pup?

Reason I ask is I have a three month old pup.
    2 years........chocolate lab

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      2 years........chocolate lab
      Cool, I have 2 yellow labs but I got my girl a chow-lab mix a month ago. Looks like a chow with a black face. Been doubling in weight every month.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Nah, this one will go smoothly.

Well, as smoothly as a gritty, ugly fight can possibly go. Hope we get a good ref, that could play a huge factor in it.

I missed the festivities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think from now on if its a championship bout or high visability type scrap that the refs should either be Kenny Bayless, Steve Smoger, or Art Mercante Jr. Really I'd be happy with just Kenny and Steve. Those two now how to ref a fight. I miss having Mills ref fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

I missed the festivities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think from now on if its a championship bout or high visability type scrap that the refs should either be Kenny Bayless, Steve Smoger, or Art Mercante Jr. Really I'd be happy with just Kenny and Steve. Those two now how to ref a fight. I miss having Mills ref fights.

Mills Lane was the boss!

Comment

• Damn i got every mod on my friends list wheres my juiced up karma.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Mills Lane was the boss!
              YezZirrrrrrr TBear mah homie. How I miss Mills. I think Steve Smoger is the most underrated ref of modern times.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Damn i got every mod on my friends list wheres my juiced up karma.
              You gotta be on when they on Mark bruh. Imma see if I cant hit you with some Greens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                YezZirrrrrrr TBear mah homie. How I miss Mills. I think Steve Smoger is the most underrated ref of modern times.

You gotta be on when they on Mark bruh. Imma see if I cant hit you with some Greens.
                Hows your bed friend i bet it feels like a fcking dream,after i spent my time the first night in a normal bed was uncomfortable i slept on the floor for a week no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Hows your bed friend i bet it feels like a fcking dream,after i spent my time the first night in a normal bed was uncomfortable i slept on the floor for a week no joke.
                  My bed is lovely as all hell homie. I've been adjusting pretty well I think. Plus havin the thick, soft, round rump of Mrs. Chief next to me helps tremendously

Comment

• Another late night working in the lab. I have some blended scotch and a can of chu-hi to tied me over for a bit.

Comment

• I've been to Ben Nevis.

Comment

Working...
                      X