Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess that Ward having a weak chin myth can go out of the window after 11/19/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    *Bodyshots
    *body work

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      What impressed me the most was Ward's durability. He was eating Kov's without even flinching, and he's a small guy.
      he got clipped a few times when kov could time him coming in or out throwing his stab to the body.

His physical strength, chin, and recovery powers are underrated because of his reputation

Comment

Originally posted by The Hound View Post
        Cmon man that uppcut boone hit him with was devastating ,anyone that thought ward was chinny pre kovalev is a **** detective and never once had evidence for their case other than a dumb hunch.

However i didnt doubt many people thought he couldnt handle kovalevs power,the eay ward survived after that punch makes me think kovalev wont be able to stop him in the rematch,wards instincts when hurt and clearing his head so quick makes him nearly impossible to finish unless he gets one punched like pac,very doubtful though
        he'd have to get put to sleep.

Kov has to knock him out, stop him or drop him a few times to get a Dec. ward adapts mid fight very well

or hit with a shot he doesnt see....ward didnt see boone's uppercut thats why he was actually hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
          He got dropped so he is not chinny, NSB logic
          he has only been dropped 2 times in 31 fights...fought noted punchers from 160-175 like Kov, Dawson has good power, Abraham, kessler, Allan green, miranda when he was miranda

watch his fights....he gets hit and because he doesnt wobble people think its easy....its boxing and he has a good chin because proof is in the pudding

Comment

I think people said his chin was questionable.

I also think that Kovalev could knock him out but he won't do it by fighting like a caveman. He has to set a trap of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              he has only been dropped 2 times in 31 fights...fought noted punchers from 160-175 like Kov, Dawson has good power, Abraham, kessler, Allan green, miranda when he was miranda

watch his fights....he gets hit and because he doesnt wobble people think its easy....its boxing and he has a good chin because proof is in the pudding
              no he doesn't. especially zombie dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no he doesn't. especially zombie dawson.
                his record and watching his fights say otherwise......slapsie maxie rosenbloom he is not....good power isnt great power bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I think people said his chin was questionable.

I also think that Kovalev could knock him out but he won't do it by fighting like a caveman. He has to set a trap of some sort.
                  You think he fought like a caveman ,cmon man he fought tactical its just ward is good at stopping momentum even just after he got knocked down he hit kovalev with a decent counter left hook anybody else would have shelled up altogether

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    *body work
                    he still took several good sharp shots and didnt budge after the kd...especially when he tried his stab jab

Comment

i dont really know why anyone had the impression he had a weak chin, no evidence for it

Comment

Working...
                      X