Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol's Manager Confirms Talks To Face Crawford in The Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    The guy just had Loma vs Walters lined up.
    um and he waited and walters lost his belt on the scale...like i said it didnt happen..and now he cant pay walters enough to fight lomo bc he's trying to give lomo even pay with guys that he has not accomplished me than..lomo has yet to headline but he wants rigo and wlaters to take 50/50 with him..im a lomo fan, but it is not the the business works..

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      What fantasy world you living in? Boxing ain't popular enough for regular cable. The only way it got on TV is cause a man was willing to buy time slots.

Either we get **** fights cause the budgets can't afford the good one's or we pay to see good fights get made.
      I agree with you. this is a unification fight between the top 2 in the division both guys are undefeated and in their prime. if that's not ppv I don't know what is. ignore that clown he's a delusional top rank/hbo hater its like they pray these fights don't get made so they have something to b1tch about.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        LOL MOLINA DROPPED THAT MF 3 TIMES LOL..AND PROVO BEAT HIM FOR THE LAST 5 ROUNDS...STOP IT RIGHT NOW...and if u dont know beltran it is bc u are not a boxing fan just some casual that name hunts...im cool with that but dont talk ish about stuff u dont know..be willing to learn

provo lost to algieri..beating him is not a great feat
        Molina is way better than Beltran and other guys Crawford fought.
        Provo dropped Algieri and made his face look like he was fighting a heavyweight.Provo has crazy power but Mattysse took it like nothing.
        Seroiuosly, who was Beltran before the Crawford fight? nobody. Nobody knew who that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
          Molina is way better than Beltran and other guys Crawford fought.
          Provo dropped Algieri and made his face look like he was fighting a heavyweight.Provo has crazy power but Mattysse took it like nothing.
          Seroiuosly, who was Beltran before the Crawford fight? nobody. Nobody knew who that is.
          "crawford is the only person that beat me fair"that is beltrans statement...and he was on roids when crawford beat him..and who ever ColdBlooded is..be a man and reply/argue instead of dropping your weak arse red K on me bc i stated facts

burns had an up and down career early, but he realed off about 5 years full of wins, and he's a 2 time world titlist..lucas couldnt hold his belt for 2 fights
          burns beat rocky martinez, katsidis, and ko'd prime kevin mitchell

burns is more successful than lucas and he went overseas to do it
          burns robbed beltran just like everyone esle so crawford did the job on both of them and
          crawford has been king of 2 division..full king at 135..and he is 1.a and .1.b with postol...therefore he has done more in the sport

u can call gamboa all u want, but mikey garcia was on ppls p4p list and he ened his career due to ducking gamboa...foh

if u didnt wat beltran vs burns you are nuts..and alos burns imo beat omar fig the last time i watched...i've scored it both ways tho..very good fight and burns showed he had something left..

lucas coudlnt beat old zab dude...lucas has fought some good guys but he only has 1 great win with the ko over peterson..u cant call getting pummeled late by provo great for lucas if u cant call it great for bradley..

Comment

So this is the PPV Arum is referring to. This needs good undercards to make it worthy.

Let's just hope Arum is serious about Postol.

Everyone knows he's protecting Crawford fact that Postol got Matthysse and his boy got Dierry Jean. (Which if you really think about it, Matthysse vs Crawford would have been a more sellable fight than Postol/Matthysse.)

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
              "crawford is the only person that beat me fair"that is beltrans statement...and he was on roids when crawford beat him..and who ever ColdBlooded is..be a man and reply/argue instead of dropping your weak arse red K on me bc i stated facts

burns had an up and down career early, but he realed off about 5 years full of wins, and he's a 2 time world titlist..lucas couldnt hold his belt for 2 fights
              burns beat rocky martinez, katsidis, and ko'd prime kevin mitchell

burns is more successful than lucas and he went overseas to do it
              burns robbed beltran just like everyone esle so crawford did the job on both of them and
              crawford has been king of 2 division..full king at 135..and he is 1.a and .1.b with postol...therefore he has done more in the sport

u can call gamboa all u want, but mikey garcia was on ppls p4p list and he ened his career due to ducking gamboa...foh

if u didnt wat beltran vs burns you are nuts..and alos burns imo beat omar fig the last time i watched...i've scored it both ways tho..very good fight and burns showed he had something left..

lucas coudlnt beat old zab dude...lucas has fought some good guys but he only has 1 great win with the ko over peterson..u cant call getting pummeled late by provo great for lucas if u cant call it great for bradley..

Burns and Beltran are two avarage boxers at best.Burns was staying in Uk all his careere and fighting unknown bums. Beating burns and beltran means nothing.

There is a reason people want to see Crawford figting somebody good, if he would have done anything good in sport there werent any questions.

Crawford is overhyped. He should stop fighting guys not of his size.

Comment

It would be a damn shame to not get this fight considering Arum manages both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Yeah cause arum fighters never fight each other....
                  Who said anything about his fighters not fighting each other? Please study up before blindly replying to my post in future.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    It would be a damn shame to not get this fight considering Arum manages both guys.
                    Don't hold your breathe with this one, Remember Juanma and gamboa... Marinating till it got burnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
                      Burns and Beltran are two avarage boxers at best.Burns was staying in Uk all his careere and fighting unknown bums. Beating burns and beltran means nothing.

There is a reason people want to see Crawford figting somebody good, if he would have done anything good in sport there werent any questions.

Crawford is overhyped. He should stop fighting guys not of his size.
                      rocky martinez is a bum? lol tell that loma who lost to salido..and salido lost to rocky...foh ddue..
                      postol fought lundy as well...so postol need to fight guys his size to right?

how about postol and his team have quotes that u can find saying that they need 2 or 3 more fights..and while crawford was looking for opponents this last go around postol showed no interest

Comment

Working...
                      X