Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
    Watch the video again you clearly see Chisora falling into Haye after the second hit. And if it wasn't Haye, again I ask, why was Chisora's head down there in the first place?
    He wasn't "falling", he was moving forward towards Gaye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      He wasn't "falling", he was moving forward towards Gaye.
      But then just charged at Haye like a Wrestler? Can't be that much of a boxer then if he's trying to take the fight to the floor then...

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Haye would kill this guy in the ring. Im not a fan of any, but Chisora is a mandatory bum trying to get some spot light for once in his No Where Career. His last four.... Tyson Furry beat him, he had this one win against some no name
        ,Ziausys lol his record is 19w-43L-3 . He lost again to Helenius, then some how after all these losses in a row, he gets to fight the HW champ for a title. That he also lost. Hes getting his little time with fame. Bottom line hes a bum!
        Im glad hes at least making some excitement in the Heavies but he cant back **** up. He may as well say PLEASE dont beat me up and forget about me!

Haye will merk this dude!
        sorry, are we talking about haye here?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          What?! If you don't understand how the laws on self-defense works, don't say anything.
          I do. Albeit, very briefly.

David Haye can't claim self defence there. He threw the first punch, you can't claim self defence for throwing punches in response to a verbal threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Dunno about that. 12 rounds with Klitschko and two or three bare knuckles shots from Haye and not a scratch on him.
            Chisora is a tough guy, but he did get hurt. He wiped his lip, got dropped and that was it.

Haye had to deal with the trainer too who is quite big. Haye sparked that guy a few times too.

One on one, Haye wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
              But then just charged at Haye like a Wrestler? Can't be that much of a boxer then if he's trying to take the fight to the floor then...
              it clearly wasn't a boxing match once chisora had been suckered with a bottle opener and a bottle to the face.
              who's the boxer there?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                Chisora is a tough guy, but he did get hurt. He wiped his lip, got dropped and that was it.

Haye had to deal with the trainer too who is quite big. Haye sparked that guy a few times too.

One on one, Haye wins.
                Based on what? haye punching a guy with his fists essentially packed?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Haye would kill this guy in the ring. Im not a fan of any, but Chisora is a mandatory bum trying to get some spot light for once in his No Where Career. His last four.... Tyson Furry beat him, he had this one win against some no name
                  ,Ziausys lol his record is 19w-43L-3 . He lost again to Helenius, then some how after all these losses in a row, he gets to fight the HW champ for a title. That he also lost. Hes getting his little time with fame. Bottom line hes a bum!
                  Im glad hes at least making some excitement in the Heavies but he cant back **** up. He may as well say PLEASE dont beat me up and forget about me!
                  Haye will merk this dude!
                  Everybody knows he got robbed against Helenius. Nevermind, just looking at your avatar tells me you don't know a robbery when you see one.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

David Haye can't claim self defence there. He threw the first punch, you can't claim self defence for throwing punches in response to a verbal threat.
                  Yup Danny Jacobs did an interview on the radio saying he almost got into a street fight but he told the guy to hit first cause if he did, he could have lost his license.

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    it clearly wasn't a boxing match once chisora had been suckered with a bottle opener and a bottle to the face.
                    who's the boxer there?
                    If he got bottled you mean, never touched him with the bottle, still trying to take the fight to the floor shows he ain't no fighter. Just a brawler that got sparked by a boxer. I'm bored of talking about this now, got better things to do rather than trying to show kids what they really see and not what the think they see.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

No you don't know the laws on assault and it is showing now, take this from someone who is actually studying law. Assuming the threat perceived is reasonable you have the right to use reasonable force in order to defend yourself. It doesn't matter if the threat is verbal or physical.

Comment

Working...
                      X