No announcement yet.

Dos Santos will Put the Reem in REM sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I think JDS is the most fearsome hand to hand combatant I've seen in a very long time if ever to this point. Sure he needs more fights but he's to me like a robot that was put in hyperdrive.
    Great AV Dos Santos is among my favourite fighters as well

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      They'll just jump off the JDS bandwagon and onto the Reem wagon.

I agree though, people are going to be surprised.

Of course JDS has a chance to win, but more likely Reem will destroy him.
      Granted we all know MMA, but wtf is wrong with you guys

You remember what Liddell did to Reem?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Granted we all know MMA, but wtf is wrong with you guys

You remember what Liddell did to Reem?
        Not saying that this is an easy win for Overeem, but is it so hard of a concept to grasp that Overeem is obviously in his prime at heavyweight and his losses at 205lbs are a thing of the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Not saying that this is an easy win for Overeem, but is it so hard of a concept to grasp that Overeem is obviously in his prime at heavyweight and his losses at 205lbs are a thing of the past?
          I realize that, but when was the last time you saw Overeem fight someone who is clearly as vicious as JDS is? And like I stated yes he's still green but I mean you see the speed/power/tenacity and that really doesn't bode well for someone who is accustomed to knocking out lethargic targets.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

roy nelson was tagging jds all nite long, with no leg kicks at all. reem will get the ko in 3 rounds.

Comment

I realize that, but when was the last time you saw Overeem fight someone who is clearly as vicious as JDS is? And like I stated yes he's still green but I mean you see the speed/power/tenacity and that really doesn't bode well for someone who is accustomed to knocking out lethargic targets.
              Which means we don't know as much about him and how he will react to different situations when in some real trouble or if he will hold up to Reem's strikes.

JDS may very well win but I am favoring Reem who is on a huge roll right now and has looked impressive lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Which means we don't know as much about him and how he will react to different situations when in some real trouble or if he will hold up to Reem's strikes.

JDS may very well win but I am favoring Reem who is on a huge roll right now and has looked impressive lately.
                I will bet every single one of the meager 85 mil points in my account on JDS...........god damn it.

Comment

I will bet every single one of the meager 85 mil points in my account on JDS...........god damn it.
                  I will take that bet if you want, is the fight made yet or are they still working that stuff out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I followed Reems Kickboxiing career...
                    The guy got one of the easiest K-1 gp run.
                    It's a one night Tourney, so time for recovery is very little.

First the undersized Tyrone Spong, who almost won in a close fight, who also rocked Reem badly.
                    I mean Spong isn't known for his power even as a 165/181 lber.
                    Reem outweighed the guy by atleast 30 lbs and he still wobbled him and rocked him all over the place.
                    Hadn't it been for Reems KD in round 3 he would have lost that one.
                    Also Reem gassed early in the fight.

Then in his second fight he fought Gokhan Saki, Who is even smaller then Tyrone, the guy is like 5'10 210lbs vs a 6'5 255lbs (Reem cut weight before the tourney, he was probably 265 on fight night) had broken his elbow or arm in the fighter earlier against Gita(that was a brutal war).

Gokhan bravely went on and fought with his broken arm/elbow then reem kicked it and Gokhan couldn't fight anymore.

Then Reem fought the 40+ Peter Aerts in the finals, a legend and a warrior.
                    Aerts had been in a brutal war with Semmy Schilt(I almost cried when Aerts pulled off the victory), the 5 time K-1 gp winner.
                    Peter was very banged up, while Reem was fresh from the easy Gokhan fight.

Then Reem easily stopped Aerts who had nothing left in the gas tank.
                    There you go, Reems super impressive K-1 gp run.

Comment

Reem has a gas tank problem even at HW.
                      He also has a bad chin problem and mediocre defense.
                      He also reaches in to gain the muay thai clinch which leaves him open.

He Tko'd the bum Brett Rogers who barely won against the horrible bum "Warpath".

He barely beat Werdum and gassed badly in that fight, even got beaten on the feet by a striking novice like Werdum.

Comment

Working...
                      X