• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wick is Badass

100x better than Expendables. Almost as good as Taken 1

just watched it, it is good

action scenes are not overblown and more realistic in a sense

Comment

It was a very good watch I love it when a movie exceeds my expectations.

Comment

I'd have tortured the son slowly for what he did to the dog.

Comment

So Keanu has still got it, eh? I'm usually not big on this type of genre, but I really liked Taken,and the first three "Die Hard" movies (especially "With a Vengeance.")

I was damn surprsed at how much Tom Cruise has still got it - he was all kinds of awesome in EOT.

Gonna give this one a watch - thanks for the rec(s).

Comment

I keep hearing people saying how good Taken was but I've never seen it. Is it worth watching? Also are Taken 2 and 3 worth watching? Sorry I know this is a John Wick thread but didn't see a point in creating a new thread for these questions after people had mentioned Taken in here. Also definitely going to check out John Wick, sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              I keep hearing people saying how good Taken was but I've never seen it. Is it worth watching? Also are Taken 2 and 3 worth watching? Sorry I know this is a John Wick thread but didn't see a point in creating a new thread for these questions after people had mentioned Taken in here. Also definitely going to check out John Wick, sounds good.
              Lol they made a Taken 3?

Nah, Taken 2 was pretty hurt-ing. One of those where you only wanna watch the first one.

Obviously I can't speak for Taken 3, doe.

Comment

Saw this at the theaters. I told everybody I could how great it was. I wss met with alot of, "That's nice."

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  Taken 1 was good and it got worse each one after. Which is usually the pattern with movies and sequels.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                    I'd have tortured the son slowly for what he did to the dog.
                    It was just a ****ing dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X