Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is going to destroy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is going to school Gasnelo. Gasnelo won't be able to catch Lara. This will be like a replay of Mayweather-Canelo

Comment

We are going to see some serious running from Lara in this fight.

Comment

Canelos too flat footed. Styles make fights and Lara is wrong for Canelo.

Angulo cuts the ring off better than Canelo. Not sure if Canelo can catch Lara, Ginger doesn't punch on the move

Comment

Originally posted by Erislandy lara View Post
          Lara is going to school Gasnelo. Gasnelo won't be able to catch Lara. This will be like a replay of Mayweather-Canelo
          Lol. I do admire the confidence. I really can't wait for this fight.

Comment

This fight will be good, but it's going the distance. The way Lara & Canelo fought Angulo were 2 completely different fights by 2 completely different styles. Yes Lara got dropped twice but he bounced back and kept it pushing. It should be pretty close for the most part, but we'll see how Canelo's conditioning is seeing as he has a history of getting tired, and if Lara doesn't go to Canelo's body early or control his distance, things could get real interesting.

Comment

They said the same about donaire to rigo

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
                Canelos too flat footed. Styles make fights and Lara is wrong for Canelo.

Angulo cuts the ring off better than Canelo. Not sure if Canelo can catch Lara, Ginger doesn't punch on the move
                IF Canelo is forced to sit back and counter him. Like he tried to do with Mayweather, he will have more success imo because Lara is slower and his defense is not that great.

The issues he had with Mayweather imo were he was step behind in everything. I think this is a lot more even playing field, and Canelo does everything better than Lara accept maybe move.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  They said the same about donaire to rigo
                  This ain't Rigo, or Donaire though dog...

Comment

Canelo ain't Donaire (he doesn't try to land one KO punch), and Lara, sure as hell, ain't Rigo.

Canelo is underrated still imo. Lara is overrated.

I think it's a 50-50 fight.

Hope this fight happens in Texas so we get the correct result.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      Canelo ain't Donaire (he doesn't try to land one KO punch), and Lara, sure as hell, ain't Rigo.

Canelo is underrated still imo. Lara is overrated.

I think it's a 50-50 fight.

Hope this fight happens in Texas so we get the correct result.
                      It's at the MGM. And LOL for even wanting this fight to be in Texas of all places.

Comment

Working...
                      X