Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Well if you wanna be fair tell pacquiao not to come to the wild card gym with his ferrari anymore or was it a lambourghini?? He's clearly doing it for attention or maybe to cover up the fact that he's got a small penis.
    How do you know this? That's a little weird bro.

More importantly why are you talking about Pacman in a Floyd thread?

Comment

Well if you wanna be fair tell pacquiao not to come to the wild card gym with his ferrari anymore or was it a lambourghini?? He's clearly doing it for attention or maybe to cover up the fact that he's got a small penis.
      Its one thing to drive a nice car, its another to constantly show off wads of cash and rides. Pacman driving his car as a SECURE guy, he doesn't go hey look at my ride! hey everyone look im rich! Just drive the damn car and enjoy it.

And you are a rat, you probably reported half the site who said anything negative about Floyd for racism.

Comment

Reported !!!!

Racist comments like that are funny to you aren't they???

Shows a lots about ur character.
        Judge them not friend, instead pray for them. And YouTube Hector Camacho.

Comment

He's going to get robbed one day and he'll have only himself to blame. Why try robbing a bank when you can rob a ****** that keeps millions in cash and jewellery with him and flashes it to the world.

Comment

He comes across like a really bad QVC presenter.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
              How do you know this? That's a little weird bro.

More importantly why are you talking about Pacman in a Floyd thread?
              Jinkee told me bruh bruh bruh...

1) He's got poochquiaooaiao in his av..

2) Why do you pochquiaoquiaoao fans talk about floyd 24/7 (bruh)????

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                Judge them not friend, instead pray for them. And YouTube Hector Camacho.
                I know who he is (was)....just sarcasm bro

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  Fraud Jr. just seeks attention like a kid in class who was popular until the new kid moved in town and now has everyone's attention. He needs to do something when he feels that kind of threat. Honestly when he retires, I'll remember him being stomped on by the Big Show more than anything else, lol.
                  Completely wrong my friend. Floyd does this to inspire us to do great things with our lives. He cares about all of his fans and he says his haters because they spend their hard earned money to watch him as well.

Comment

I know who he is (was)....just sarcasm bro
                    Okay, that is very encouraging!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Its one thing to drive a nice car, its another to constantly show off wads of cash and rides. Pacman driving his car as a SECURE guy, he doesn't go hey look at my ride! hey everyone look im rich! Just drive the damn car and enjoy it.

And you are a rat, you probably reported half the site who said anything negative about Floyd for racism.
                      Well floyd is smart ...that way people gonna pay to watch him fight just because they wanna see him lose..love me/hate me as long as you follow I am happy..those were the words of the great floyd mayweather...

I am not a rat and I never reported anyone for bashing mayweather..when it comes to race/religion then I think the right thing to do is to get rid of scumbags like the elf@g...we all know that pacfans sn1tch more than anyone else..I got banned the other day because of a "rat" who happens to be a *******....

By the way I think it's not about me being a "rat" it's you having a crush on elf@g

Comment

Working...
                      X