Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munroe to face Nishioka in Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic that he has the opportunity, should be a good pay day. Big ask, though, dethroning an established champion in Tokyo. Didn't Michael Brodie lose in a challenge to Injin Chi over there a few years back for the WBC featherweight belt? I fear a similar story here, 'though would love Rendall to pull it off, have seen many of his fights, has a great outlook. Hope Sky pick it up.

Comment

congratulations

Comment

Good luck to Rendall but I think it will be tough for him fighting out of his comfort zone...but you never know, he deserves his chance and I'll be supporting him!
        Rendall always has the fact that he is massive for his weight and just seems to push and out work opponents, grind them down but IMO he's a pretty weak puncher and if he is going to become truly world class and go to places like Japan with a chance of a serious KO then he needs to work on his power....

Comment

About time he got the chance for sure.
          But I think this might be a step too far.
          I hope he doesn't but I can see Nishioka stopping him.

Comment

I would love to see Rendall pull this off!

Comment

If Rendall wins this he could be huge, Walker Stadium next I bet if he wins come on the binman!

Comment

Boxing forum

I'm starting to back fighters who support Chelsea these days. We have George Groves and Darren Barker. Shove that up your Arse Citeh.....

Regarding Munroe - he's massive. That's the only comment I can ever summon whilst watching him 'dude's massive.'

Comment

Working...
                X