Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 years more to the end of the oil adventure!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no we're ****ed man!

I feel like I live in Norway myself

But you can come chill with me in Puerto Rico if ya want

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised.. Some of those are like leaches.. When they've sucked enough money out of one place they move on to the next.
      Tyson and I have been tinkering with the idea of turning Muslims into petrol. Not only would it reduce the drain on the economy, it would increase oil production, its environmentally friendly, and renewable.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Tyson and I have been tinkering with the idea of turning Muslims into petrol. Not only would it reduce the drain on the economy, it would increase oil production, its environmentally friendly, and renewable.
        Sounds good to me

Comment

So in 8 years we will see a huge immigration of norwegians coming our way? We don't want you around Go harass the swedes instead.
          tell the swedes to take the norwegians in and to help with overcrowding the danes will take all the swedish females 18-30.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            tell the swedes to take the norwegians in and to help with overcrowding the danes will take all the swedish females 18-30.
            Lol, No doubt..! That's actually some pretty good solutions you guys come up with.. Burn the muslims and send the hot female swedes our way. I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Oh no we're ****ed man!

I feel like I live in Norway myself

But you can come chill with me in Puerto Rico if ya want
              Perhaps I will. Don't be scared if I come knocking on your door now.
              Thanks for the invitation, sir.

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Genius is what it is.

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              You are selfish. I condemn you to muslimness.
              Lol, No doubt..! That's actually some pretty good solutions you guys come up with.. Burn the muslims and send the hot female swedes our way. I like that.
              I've just seen some awesome moves on The Punisher: warzone. I'd like to show you

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                "Oil scientist Helge Ryggvik claims the norwegian oil adventure will be over in just 8 years- 25 years earlier than the government estimate- with today's current oil activity in the North Sea.
                Despite massive investements, oil production is falling at an alarming rate day by day."

This is the link to the norwegian newspaper to satisfy some of you; http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/08/10/n.../milj/7590496/

And this is the link to another article where many of the norwegian politicians "agree 100% with Helge Ryggvik"
                http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/08/10/n.../olje/7589603/

Wow, this came out of the blue. Our government has always said there's plenty of oil for at least two or three more decades. The article further explains the mis-judgement of our oil policy in the last decade or so, stating that when the oil's out, Norway's in big trouble due to our lack of any other major industry besides oil.

They are also speculating in upping the production of gas to cover for some of the lost income, but that will only speed up the decline of our reserves, says the Oil Scientist.

I've been waiting for this. What do you guys think?
                keep your eyes on china, now that the recession is really taking hold they're the only ones with money to spend, and they're buying up oil fields in northern iraq and canada. pretty soon we'll all have to bend over for the chinese

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
                  keep your eyes on china, now that the recession is really taking hold they're the only ones with money to spend, and they're buying up oil fields in northern iraq and canada. pretty soon we'll all have to bend over for the chinese
                  China will be a superpower in short time. That stuff is trivial to me, I care not.

I care about the price I have to pay for rice. If China is fecking up my riceprice, I will go bananas on someone's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                    China will be a superpower in short time. That stuff is trivial to me, I care not.

I care about the price I have to pay for rice. If China is fecking up my riceprice, I will go bananas on someone's ass.
                    china already is a superpower, they've got a 100 million man army, even bigger than the russians. anybody that tries to stand up to china will get rolled over. we'll be f.ucked over long before the world runs out of oil, anyway, pollution, natural disasters, diseases, overpopulation, are all starting to catch up to us. the funny thing about oil though, is everytime we come up with a bigger supply or more fuel saving devices, we just end up using more - more things that we can't live without need to be made out of plastic

Comment

So when does operation iran freedom start?

Comment

Working...
                      X