Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for whatever reason who's your least favourite boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    Ricky Hatton irritates me to no end, both in and outside of the ring
    See SG if feelin it 2..Its like the Ricky flu **** is just spreading...

Comment

Originally posted by -JOLLYROGER- View Post
      Cotto.

I don't like quitters.
      That's ridiculous. Cotto was saving his career by giving up against Marg. Marg could have done permanent damage. Cotto's a real man who makes good decisions/. I'd like to see you take the punishment and see your reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoFanatic View Post
        That's ridiculous. Cotto was saving his career by giving up against Marg. Marg could have done permanent damage. Cotto's a real man who makes good decisions/. I'd like to see you take the punishment and see your reaction.
        Fuk all that reasoning homey just state who you hate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          See SG if feelin it 2..Its like the Ricky flu **** is just spreading...
          I'm crossing my fingers Pacquiao pulls out of the Cotto fight and signs a rematch with Ricky

Comment

Muhammad Ali, he's overrated. peace

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Floyd. It's not as much that I don't like him as it is that I wish he would put his immense talent to the test. The guy could go down as one of the best ever but he won't test himself, yet he runs his mouth like he has done it all.

I am losing respect for one of my favorites in Sugar Shane Mosley for the shameless chasing of Pacquiao, and we all wish John Ruiz would just go away.
              I agree,floyd had better look fantastic against Gatti,fantastic!!I wouldn't have room to talk,if say,he looked that spectacular against Cotto or Mosley or Clottey for that matter!!His resume is weak,how many fighters would have been undefeated with that excact resume,Mosley would,Duran probably!!
              Last edited by Bushbaby; 08-02-2009, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                I agree,floyd had better look fantastic against Gatti,fantastic!!I wouldn't have room to talk,if say,he looked that spectacular against Cotto or Mosley or Clottey for that matter!!His resume is week,how many fighters would have been undefeated with that excact resume,Mosley would,Duran probably!!
                it's fine that you don't like mayweather, but to call his resume weak (or "week") is nonsense

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers Pacquiao pulls out of the Cotto fight and signs a rematch with Ricky
                  lolol

Ahhh man thats hatred SG....

Comment

ricky the ****man hatton, his fights are so boring whats with all the clinching also wlad gets and hounerable mention

Comment

it's fine that you don't like mayweather, but to call his resume weak (or "week") is nonsense
                      Redone,just for u!!

Comment

Working...
                      X