No announcement yet.

Medium-rare steak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medium-rare steak

Today was my first time eating one and it was damn good. I want my steaks medium rare from now on.
    How about yall?

I always order it medium-rate and don't understand how someone can like it well-done steak.

People Who Eat Steak Well-Done Don't Just Have Bad Taste, They're Also Going To Die

https://www.distractify.com/i-like-m...197891223.html

Comment

That's how I've been eating my steaks for almost 10 years now. Every now and then I'll still order a medium, but for the most part it's always medium-rare. Prior to that though I've wasted many a steak. Didn't know better at the time.

Comment

I can't deal with the pools of blood that rare steaks leave. Well-done all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          I always order it medium-rate and don't understand how someone can like it well-done steak.

People Who Eat Steak Well-Done Don't Just Have Bad Taste, They're Also Going To Die

https://www.distractify.com/i-like-m...197891223.html
          Oi Dracula, I like my steak cooked.

Comment

I do it medium for the same reason as the two above, I can't do too much blood mainly out of taste not cause im scared. I get nosebleeds and have tasted too much blood in my time too get too iron'y in my mouth. Low blood pressure always gives me nosebleeds lol.

Comment

I don't find too much difference in medium and medium rare. One is just a bit more pink. I've always done it medium rare. Well done steak is just nah. I don't really cook steak on my own though., I'm not much of a cook. My cooking consists of a **** ton of chicken, broccoli, carrots, corn, rice, etc.

Comment

I have never had a steak that wasn't medium rare or rare.

Comment

Yup, had this happened few years ago. I always order Well-Done, until (yes in a boxing Forum) recommended me Medium rare.......never went back.

Comment

Medium-rare is usually my selection. When it is a really good quality steak, I might go for rare. Generally I want it to be tender and juicy with some blood running, but still have the meat itself congealed. I am not a fan of the raw texture of beef unless it is sliced really thin a la carpaccio.

Most people consider it a sin to do well done, but if it isn't one of the best cuts of meat I prefer it to be at least medium and am ok with well done. In that case I'm more worried about it being well seasoned, which a lot of steak houses drop the ball on.

Comment

Working...
                    X