No announcement yet.

Chris John is underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $£X View Post
    So John, who is better than Marquez, would lose to Lomachenko, who is worse than Salido?
    can you be my boxing calculator?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      can you be my boxing calculator?
      1 - John
      2 - Marquez
      3 - Salido
      4 - Lomachenko

Comment

Chris John is the asian Andre Ward/Felix Sturm, abusing his home court advantage (referee and judges in his pocket). The Marquez win is quite debatable.

Also Piriyapinyo is nothing special, check out Damian Jonak - smart timing & picking on shot opponents can do wonders for your resume (ask Cotto being gifted a crippled Sergio Martinez).

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Loma would literally beat the brakes off of Chris John. Oh boy he'd get the paws put on him.
          Yeah... I would expect Lomachenko to destroy a retired Chris John as well. Just a gut feeling...

Comment

I'll admit Chris John gets a lot more hate than he should but the fact that he refused to travel out of his home country but only a hand full of times really hurt his status.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
              You don't consider prime Marquez an impressive victory?
              No that was a good win. And Chris was good. Im not sure what else you want people to say. It'd not going to be an epiphany were everyone goes okay yeah he's top 10 of his time.

Comment

Working...
              X