Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You get exposed as a fan boy when you expect more out of other fighters than your fav

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you have created the character of the golovkin fanbase on your own to make it more convenient to detract from it. it's called a "Straw man argument." you basically design your opponent's stance for it to be torn down.

in reality, golovkin fans, like most unbiased boxing fans, don't have any agenda. golovkin leaves an impression on them, and that impression drive show they feel about him.

what's most important when you consider the movement of gennady golovkin is the reality that golovkin - alvarez is the biggest fight in boxing right now, and golovkin and his team created a new weight class so they can keep it from happening and take fights with JMWS, and literally f#Cking welterweights, and pretend to defend the middleweight championship of the world.

canelo won't get into the ring with golovkin now. what's going to happen when he goes to 168? that fight is gone for good.

now you can at least hope that people who follow boxing are unbaised and want the good fights [which isn't you,] and that they will pressure GBP to put canelo in with golovkin. the best way to put on that pressure is to generate volume on social media prior to fights,a nd more importantly, not to buy canelo's fights if he defends the lineal MW championship against a chinny welterweight named amir khan.

that you immediately neglect that reality, that it's goldenboy who is keeping this fight from happening, and that it was cotto before that, and martinez before that, and sturm before that, and that makes you a fanboy and one to not be taken seriously.

there are no big fights at 168. at least, there are no PPVs worth chasing at the expense of leaving canelo, and the biggest fight in boxing, behind.

you just want to see golovkin lose. you don't care about the important stuff. you just want to see him lose. admit it.
    Nah you're just full of *****. I want the Canelo/GGG fight at whatever weight...

But if Canelo doesn't want it and the other champions don't want it then move the **** up. Loma not even ten fights in and considering his third weight class. It's not like he'd even have to stay at 168. Floyd never stayed at 154.

The fact is you deflect to Canelo because you can't justify GGG waiting for him to move up. Like you actually condone GGG basing his career around another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      good work....lame

so GGG is too small for 168 but vinny paz wasnt....yall want dude to fight bums man and take no risks...its obvious...hell floyd fought in 5 weight classes and was called a coward and the most feared man in boxing cant go up one division

he said the mfer is too small..wtf?

so far its only been GGG fans to the rescue in this thrwad...i wonder why?

floyd turned pro when he was still growing. golovkin has been a middleweight since he was an amateur. he's not going to move up 5 weight classes to HW . why do you keep comparing golovkin to one of the 25-50 best fighters of all time if you think he's such a bum?

and nobody wanted to see golovkin fight willie wade. again, this is that straw man argument crap we went over, and i thought you picked up.

we just don't blame himif or fightin willie wade when he's trying to get a fight with the lineal champion of the world, who created a new weight class to avoid him. you blame the guy who caused all of this, not the victim. that's like blaming a woman for getting raped because she was wearing a skirt.

once he gets a fight with canelo he should move up. but until then you need to stop blaming golovkin for being the most avoided fighter in boxing.

Comment

this is really getting pathetic? why are you so afraid of gennady golovkin?

and don't you work?
        But is he lying??

I have yet to see ONE negative article about a 34 y/o foreigner with the resume of a 24 year old prospect.

Not a single one.

To pretend that an American fighter(and God forbid of a certain) would be treated as gently.... is bogus and exposes the agenda the OP is on about.

I've seen people here with GGG siggys saying Terrence Crawford should move to up 147

Everybody should move up but lil GG.

Comment

floyd mayweather, although that's basically turned into a crusade of detracting from golovkin.
          yea...floyd is the only fighter i talk about on this thread...you fools bring him up more than his own fans..the man is retired.

just a bunch of salty 48ers

I like Manny....just never thought he was the best of this generation(he wasnt) and never thought he had the tools to beat floyd(he doesnt and lost to the man). I always went in depth why. I never been a "he dominates him, end thread" type poster.

if that makes me a fan boy, so be it.....too many emotionally invested fan boys got their hearts broken and im the bad guy...oh well..i'll be that if it makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            Nah you're just full of *****. I want the Canelo/GGG fight at whatever weight...

But if Canelo doesn't want it and the other champions don't want it then move the **** up. Loma not even ten fights in and considering his third weight class. It's not like he'd even have to stay at 168. Floyd never stayed at 154.

The fact is you deflect to Canelo because you can't justify GGG waiting for him to move up. Like you actually condone GGG basing his career around another fighter.

lomacheko is 5-10 years younger than golovkin and fights in tiny little weight classes. the jump from 126 to 130 is 4 lbs, FFS. and he's a tiny little guy himsef. that you can't appreciate the difference says a lot about how little you know about boxing .

and lomachenko doesn't have hte biggest fight in boxing waiting for him at 160 lbs. fighters rarely, if ever move up and down in weight. it can ruin your career. just look at roy jones. floyd weighed around 150 for his JMW fights, and every JMW he fought was really a WW moving up.

and then there was canelo, who was so drained at 152 [a catchweight] that he needed to sit down on a chair during the weigh in. floyd mawyeather is also, again one fo the greatest fighters of all time. you seem to think golovkin is a bum. why do you compare the two?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              But is he lying??

I have yet to see ONE negative article about a 34 y/o foreigner with the resume of a 24 year old prospect.

Not a single one.

To pretend that an American fighter(and God forbid of a certain) would be treated as gently.... is bogus and exposes the agenda the OP is on about.

I've seen people here with GGG siggys saying Terrence Crawford should move to up 147

the dude posts I shared said GGG is too small for 168 yet totally ignore that guys from lower weights like Vinny Paz, Duran, Leonard, Hearns, all types of fighters have moved up over 8 pounds

he supposed to be feared right? the most dangerous....well show me...prove it...take a risk instead of be handed belts while we have to endure mismatch mandatories

Comment

yea...floyd is the only fighter i talk about on this thread...you fools bring him up more than his own fans..the man is retired.

just a bunch of salty 48ers

I like Manny....just never thought he was the best of this generation(he wasnt) and never thought he had the tools to beat floyd(he doesnt and lost to the man). I always went in depth why. I never been a "he dominates him, end thread" type poster.

if that makes me a fan boy, so be it.....too many emotionally invested fan boys got their hearts broken and im the bad guy...oh well..i'll be that if it makes you feel better

stop calling me a 48'er you clown . i've never even been to a pacquiao fight. i'm more of a mayweather fan than i am a pacquiao fan.

Comment

But is he lying??

Not a single one.

exactly, they expect things from other fighters they dont even expect out of a fighter that is supposed to be top 3 p4p....wtf they do that at...i want my favorite fighters to take risks...were boxing fans, their fan boys

Comment

the dude posts I shared said GGG is too small for 168 yet totally ignore that guys from lower weights like Vinny Paz, Duran, Leonard, Hearns, all types of fighters have moved up over 8 pounds

he supposed to be feared right? the most dangerous....well show me...prove it...take a risk instead of be handed belts while we have to endure mismatch mandatories
                    Deep down inside they know GGG ain't shi.t

That's why they don't want to see him challenge himself.

The guy drops his punches to his waist

Comment

Deep down inside they know GGG ain't shi.t

That's why they don't want to see him challenge himself.

The guy drops his punches to his waist
                      hell paz started at lightweight

Leonard, Hearns below 147

they wont admit it, they dont care if he takes any risks or not

Comment

Working...
                      X