Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Ironic Would It Be If Floyd Lost His 50th Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Ironic Would It Be If Floyd Lost His 50th Fight?

Everyone knows he'll be back for at least one more. And for those who don't believe he will, at least pretend. How funny would it be if after defeating everyone else they put in front of him, he actually came back and lost the one that would have officially broken Marciano's record?

More importantly, who do you think would have the best chance of doing so? Pacquiao in a rematch? GGG? Amir Khan?

He is not dumb, he will handpick an opponent that he is more than sure he can beat.

He didn't take risks for 20 years, would he start now?

Comment

I think we would be hearing a modern version of "Marciano couldn't carry my jockstrap" in the post-fight conference.

Comment

where is marciano at in 2016,2015? - floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
          He is not dumb, he will handpick an opponent that he is more than sure he can beat.

Depends.

I could see him going for "one last shot of glory" by bringing down GGG if the latter knocks out Canelo and gets a lot of media praise and fame in the aftermath.

Comment

Its gonna be Pacquiao Rematch for WBO and Lineal Title this september

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post

Dude, just shut up.

Comment

Like he's dumb, he will cherry pick someone like Berto and call him a young lion & a great champion after he's lost to some top 100 ranked nobody.

Comment

Working...
                X