No announcement yet.

Official: PBC on Spike Barthelemy vs Shafikov RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Barthelemy should have a loss against Usmanee.

Shafikov maybe should be undefeated, he arguably deserved at least a draw against Miguel Vazquez.

This is an even matchup. I just hope the judges are fair to the Siberian.
    Barthelemy was indeed lucky to get by Usmanee, but no way in hell Shafikov came close to earning even a draw let alone a decision vs Vasquez.

This fight. I can't realistically see any way for Shafikov to win. Barthelemy is faster, more coordinated and more powerful with any punch you name. Also Barthelemy is the naturally bigger man and has the better amateur pedigree. I say lopsided decision for Rances!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I'm just not excited for this, even-though it is two top LWs. Rances is talented, but isn't a guy I enjoy watching and I don't think Shafikov has much of a chance.
      why? shafikov is a much better version of usamee, who rances struggled with massively...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        why? shafikov is a much better version of usamee, who rances struggled with massively...
        That was over two years ago, and Rances appears to have improved. He'll have a chance to prove it tonight, but I don't think this fight will be as competitive as others seem to believe.

Comment

WAAAAR BARTHELEMY!!! AND NEW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            That was over two years ago, and Rances appears to have improved. He'll have a chance to prove it tonight, but I don't think this fight will be as competitive as others seem to believe.

Exactly! Barthelemy was a giant at 130. He was draining himself like a mofo to get to that weight.

Comment

hope so, as i put monies on rances.

how long till this starts approx?

Comment

So when the hell does this fight start?!

Comment

like i said months ago they need to do figueroa vs rances.. haymon wasting his time with omar rances will wipe the floor with him

Comment

Barthélemy has really grown on me. Seen him fight live three times now, once in Vegas and the other two in Florida. I thought he won a close decision versus Usmanee. Arash showed a lot of heart in that fight, but people overlook the grit it took for Rances to pull off the victory versus a determined but outclassed warrior. Barthélemy comes to fight, and he brings skill and some pop too. Hoping this turns out to be a good one.

Comment

castaño is fighting tonight. war brian!!

Comment

Working...
                      X