No announcement yet.

Do you wank at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wank at work?

in the bathroom pretending ur gonna take a **** then u pull out ur phone to view vids/pics and have a go at it?

I've wanked a few times at work when I worked for the council.

Comment

I had a wank at school in the detention room. The teacher (female) was sat maybe a metre away from me. I used to get so frisky lol.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
        I had a wank at school in the detention room. The teacher (female) was sat maybe a metre away from me. I used to get so frisky lol.
        Originally posted by Demise View Post
        I've wanked a few times at work when I worked for the council.
        Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        in the bathroom pretending ur gonna take a **** then u pull out ur phone to view vids/pics and have a go at it?
        How can you actually get a woody like that? damm you guys are PUMPED with testosterone!!!!! dammmmmmmmmm

Comment

Done it 4 times so far. Not much fun tbh. Can't relax and wank to your heart's delight having to look over your shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Met-Rx View Post
            How can you actually get a woody like that? damm you guys are PUMPED with testosterone!!!!! dammmmmmmmmm
            thinking about girls, ****, ass and *****.

Comment

I used to when i was about 16

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                Done it 4 times so far. Not much fun tbh. Can't relax and wank to your heart's delight having to look over your shoulder.
                youve wank'd at the urinal? :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                  thinking about girls, ****, ass and *****.
                  Can you not "control" yourself? That is pretty cheap behavior for a work place..

Comment

Originally posted by Met-Rx View Post
                    Can you not "control" yourself? That is pretty cheap behavior for a work place..
                    when u have a hard on all day and u cant focus at work, u jus do what u gotta do.

Comment

Working...
                    X