Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see Spence vs Crawford? and who would take it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    Vote, post and discuss
    Larry, your post woke me up big time.

Crawford v spence! Two great boxers who can punch. Wow! My brain circuits are fried by the possibility of these two men in the ring ... Gimme time to think.. Wow

Comment

No i would not like to see it, if it happened spence would win

Comment

Spence would knock Crawford out

Comment

Crawford's 140 atm, maybe down the line when he moves up but not right now.

Comment

I think Spence would chase that runner right out of the ring. Spence by one sided KO in 6 rounds or less and probably less. There is nothing Crawford does in the ring better than Spence except run away from his opponent while doing a victory dance as he did in the last round with Postol. Spence doesn't need to do victory dances. He knocks guys out cold so no victory dance is required. Crawford is a very good fighter but Spence is a bigger, better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I think Spence would chase that runner right out of the ring. Spence by one sided KO in 6 rounds or less and probably less. There is nothing Crawford does in the ring better than Spence except run away from his opponent while doing a victory dance as he did in the last round with Postol. Spence doesn't need to do victory dances. He knocks guys out cold so no victory dance is required. Crawford is a very good fighter but Spence is a bigger, better fighter.
              Crawford has a pretty good KO percentage but sure, he beat a fighter by UD and/or he beat a fighter you rooted for so now he is a runner...
              Also the only one who ran there was Postol, he ran into Crawford's punches. Actually he got KDd twice and in the last round he wanted nothing from a brawl. But sure, let's call the more technical fighter who easily won a "runner".

just like Thurman became a "runner" after one UD win against Bundu, immediately

smh @ people like you

Comment

I think Crawford is the better fighter, which is what would make this fight intriguing. I just don't know if he could deal with Spence's size and strength. For me personally, I'm in no hurry to see this fight. There are other actual WW fighters that I would prefer Spence to mix it up with.

Comment

Ends in a KO considering both guys have biscuit chins

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with Spence. Although I really like both of these guys, I think Spence is too much for him. Tough fight but Spence takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      Vote, post and discuss
                      Let Bud clean up at 140.....I'd rather he fight Broner or one of the other titlist at 140 and become undisputed.

would prefer to see Bud fill out a bit...he is on the smallish side for welterweight and his power wont be as good.

Comment

Working...
                      X