No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Yep which why they have this section for kids like you ,no offence but you are a prime example of why tall tales are still on going in boxing ,your not corso level crazy but certainly warped....i guess thatas a good thing as it keeps you entertaining with the other posters who think a a 19 50's Volkswagon out performs a a modern Cadillac!!
    that logic is dumb though. Boxing has declined as a sport where as automobiles are continuously improving.

Look at olympic records...some remain unbroken from the 60's...others get broken all the time.

People aren't as tough or determined as they used to be, it's that simple. It's the entire reason a featherweight named Pacquiao curb stomped the entire WW divison - he was poor - and those places don't exist like they used to. Even Tijuana isn't Tijuana from the 60's. The WW division has always been the p4p pool of fighters and I don't think that has ever happened where fighters from featherweight actually dominated (not just beats) and ****s on the WW division.

Kids are *******, do you ever go into your local boxing gym ever?

I used to think like you but that was back when I knew nothing about boxing.

sure this is the era of 40 year old champions, half the reason for that is our world champs are Adrien Broners and Timothy Bradleys.

the other thing is start watching ringside camera views of fights, not up close HD shots that make boxers look brilliant. You will see a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      that logic is dumb though. Boxing has declined as a sport where as automobiles are continuously improving.

Look at olympic records...some remain unbroken from the 60's...others get broken all the time.

People aren't as tough or determined as they used to be, it's that simple. It's the entire reason a featherweight named Pacquiao curb stomped the entire WW divison - he was poor - and those places don't exist like they used to. Even Tijuana isn't Tijuana from the 60's. The WW division has always been the p4p pool of fighters and I don't think that has ever happened where fighters from featherweight actually dominated (not just beats) and ****s on the WW division.

Kids are *******, do you ever go into your local boxing gym ever?

I used to think like you but that was back when I knew nothing about boxing.

sure this is the era of 40 year old champions, half the reason for that is our world champs are Adrien Broners and Timothy Bradleys.

the other thing is start watching ringside camera views of fights, not up close HD shots that make boxers look brilliant. You will see a big difference.
      Everything i state /post is true regarding REAL life things....ive studied ALL combat longer than youve been alive save the " i know better now" speech for the ray corsos who probably would agree with alot you say bc the guy is shot . I don't really deal with ppl in this section much its a waste of time really ,i have my own real name on my own pg for serious fight fans that ask me or want realistic insight on ANY fight sport! Im betting you haven't been in a ring and i think you know i have which has been pointed out since ive been here ,who believes it or not i dont really care !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-06-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Everything i state /post is true regarding REAL life things....ive studied ALL combat longer than youve been alive save the " i know better now" speech for the ray corsos who probably would agree with alot you say bc the guy is shot . I don't really deal with ppl in this section much its a waste of time really ,i have my own real name on my own pg for serious fight fans that ask me or want realistic insight on ANY fight sport! Im betting you haven't been in a ring and i think you know i have which has been pointed out since ive been here ,who believes it or not i dont really care !!!!!!!!!!!!
        In other words you think that your are always right

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
          no one is always right not unless your named RAY CORSO...

I don't care if you agree with me or not,its hard to fight reality though isn't it along with good points backed up with actual evidance....would you argue the sky is yellow and the clouds are blue? hahaha

Comment

no one is always right not unless your named RAY CORSO...

I don't care if you agree with me or not,its hard to fight reality though isn't it along with good points backed up with actual evidance....would you argue the sky is yellow and the clouds are blue? hahaha
            A lot of your posts are just opinions.

The process of declaring your opinions to be fact is called arrogance.

Comment

A lot of your posts are just opinions.

The process of declaring your opinions to be fact is called arrogance.
              Reality > Fantasy........... theres not ONE post you can bring up that i posted which i wouldn't be able to defend.............. so go ahead genius go fetch a post and lets see who knows what ......i'll wait !

This VERY thread ,i was the only one to use Joe Louis's OWN quotes of how this match up would go down if he had been in his prime after he fought Marciano what style caused him problems yet you still have imbeciles who will disagree anyway of what type of fighters caused him more trouble because they know better than Louis and thats a FACT !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-07-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Yep and probably threatens to beat up anyone in person who doesn't agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Yep and probably threatens to beat up anyone in person who doesn't agree with him.
                  Thats funny i dont recall sending threatening p.ms to anyone unlike a certain individual on here .....but then again look at the peculiar posters in this section and it becomes pretty aparent what type of ppl one has to deal with ,kind of like talking to children with the exception of a FEW ! Don't know where billeau went to but at least he kept the section glued together with at least valid points , you guys .....not so much, as a martial artist myself i wouldn't go out of my way and waste time with anyone on here over debates on the internet including scenile old fools

Ive already posted pics of myself on here when one "EXPERT " challenged me on my physical appearance .......he left his accout! Still waiting on another "EXPERT "this time i promised to show a vid ,he WON'T take me up onit bc he KNOWS it will be the end for him on here ....again FACTS ! Point being you wont like it when i push back so if you want to join in the fun go right ahead kiddo!
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-08-2016, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                    How about defending the one where you said all the Wlad-Povetkin Knockdowns happened on the outside???

Inside = Inside an opponents reach. With that said lets look at the knockdowns.

KD#1

hmm, looks like went inside and found out what happens...

inside 1 outside 0

KD#2

not what I would call a knockdown, but officially was the 2nd of 4. He goes down on the inside...

inside 2 outside 0

KD#3

does it get any more inside than this???

inside 3 outside 0
                    seeing a pattern yet?

KD # 4

inside 4 outside 0

Uh Oh, I watched the "actual fight"!!!
                    There you go. Judgement day. Have fun thinking up a BS reason as to how to defend that, now that factual video evidence has smashed you into a million confused pieces jugglenut...
                    Oh, he will and act like he's right and everyone else is wrong. Like those sci-fi movies where the main character sees the truth when everyone else can't (They Live, Videodrome). Or not say anything.

The only upside is at least he's not as bad as Sonny was.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                      How about defending the one where you said all the Wlad-Povetkin Knockdowns happened on the outside???

Inside = Inside an opponents reach. With that said lets look at the knockdowns.

KD#1

hmm, looks like went inside and found out what happens...

inside 1 outside 0

KD#2

not what I would call a knockdown, but officially was the 2nd of 4. He goes down on the inside...

inside 2 outside 0

KD#3

does it get any more inside than this???

inside 3 outside 0
                      seeing a pattern yet?

KD # 4

inside 4 outside 0

Uh Oh, I watched the "actual fight"!!!
                      There you go. Judgement day. Have fun thinking up a BS reason as to how to defend that, now that factual video evidence has smashed you into a million confused pieces jugglenut...

Hahaha....well lets start with Wlad steps back with leaniong back a bit but i'll agree a nuetral distance Wlad then a few lands a left hook which was on the outside of Povetkins distance however./...IDIOT....see this is what seperates NOOBS from actual fighters or those who can intelligently study film....A SHORT hook from a back step is an outside shot and measuring,the only real knock down was from a short distance but its a measured one where wlads left outside the distance of the target b/c Povetkin was still in MID range ,Wlad distanced himself from close range which gave him space to land ...again NOOB...please come back for more punishment ...

I actually enjoy schooling you in particular....the rest were sloppy pushes on the inside,I want to make the point as I did before Povetkin is 6'2 and lunging in,wlads hook was there for him to run into all night and THE ORIGINAL POINT was you DONT have a better chance of out boxing Wlad on the outside which AFTER the FIRST knock down Povetkin knew his only chance was inside tactics which has nothing to do with the best way to defeat Wlad is by PRESSURING him as opposed to out boxing him in a tactical jab battle which would be DUMB for most ,and only a nitwit like you would post a gif where i could break it down for you anyway.Do you think Povetkin was going to out land Wlad from distance ?Did you not see the slow motion replays of Wlads impacts from mere jabs?..

NO ONE of intellect would possibly think otherwise bc Wlad likes to think and slowly break down his opponents with the jab ,nort forced to hesitate and be of LESS effective from the shorter distance which is what you are actually still sore over that you are STILL WRONG AS USUAL.hahaha REPOST!
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-09-2016, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X