Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Attorney: Povetkin Lawsuit is Absured, Just Don't Dope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Po-PEDkin is just making it worse for himself. He tested negative and positive after the drug was put on the banned list. what a idiot

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      ya PEDvetkin supporters are laughable....

PEDvetkin couldn't even stop a CRUISERWEIGHT marco huck... all of a sudden after the wlad loss he's ko'ing dudes

he was taking that stuff.
      I agree with you, but at the time the drug was legal so he wasn't doing anything wrong until really 2016. Pathetic he had to drug verse wilder, he was shook

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        All evidence suggests he did not dope though. So every time they tell the media that he did they make the lawsuit more potent.

A court wouln't function like boxingscene:

Judge: So you tested positive for meldonium?

Povetkin: Yes, 70 nanograms, an exempt microtrace within error margins according to WADA. I tested clean immediately before and after and the test results could not be replicated, no could a dosage be administered and reduced within that time frame given that meldonium is notoriously difficult to flush or mask.

Judge: MELDRONROID? YOU A DOPER WHITEBOY!!! RED K!!!

Lou Dibella: 8000000 zilligrams, dirty! Fight cancelled!

WBC: Actually never cancelled the fight or ruled that Povetkin violated any r-

Jury: SHUT DA **** UP BORDER HOPPER RED K!!

Judge: The court hasn't read the rules but finds you guilty coz it was on twitter red k
        I have no idea why you went on that rant, but the facts are he tested positive, the fight was post poned. If Wilder and his team want to cancel it then that's on them, they can do so by dropping the belt because that seems to be the only way it gets officially canceled. Truth is the fight would of happened had Povetkin not tested clean 3 times then all of a sudden come up with a dirty sample

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          He has to sue to get his training camp money back. He paid for sparring partners, training facilities in the UK, and lodging for his team in the UK as well.
          I'd have no problem with them suing for training expenses. I got a problem with them feeling he's entitled to his purse as if the fight happened. That's why their lawsuit is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I have no idea why you went on that rant, but the facts are he tested positive, the fight was post poned. If Wilder and his team want to cancel it then that's on them, they can do so by dropping the belt because that seems to be the only way it gets officially canceled. Truth is the fight would of happened had Povetkin not tested clean 3 times then all of a sudden come up with a dirty sample
            Those "facts" would not be accepted in any court room though. They would read the rules and examine the thresholds and error margins of meldonium and find that Povetkin's tests are not indicative of anything illegal. Lou DiBella tweets would not serve as evidence.

Wilder's camp's insistence on calling him dity and blaming the (nonexistent) cancellation on him could result in financial punishment.

Povetkin has admitted he was taking meldonium when it was completely legal. That stray detection (sandwiched between two clean tests) was consistent with the microtraces the drug is known to leave and way too low to indicate recent doping.

It's basically a mistake in any situation to make premature accusations with millions of dollars at stake. You become liable for them.
            Last edited by ////; 06-23-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

That's what you have to do to get this guy to fight someone who actually has a chance of beating him. I hope Povetkin wins the suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                you can't make this up. I dope, get the fight called off because of a positive test, then sue you
                I came in here to say something similar.

Tests positive but has the nerves to sue and then say Wilder started a "smear campaign." What smear? You tested positive. You smeared yourself.

All evidence suggests he did not dope though. So every time they tell the media that he did they make the lawsuit more potent.

A court wouln't function like boxingscene:

Judge: So you tested positive for meldonium?

Povetkin: Yes, 70 nanograms, an exempt microtrace within error margins according to WADA. I tested clean immediately before and after and the test results could not be replicated, no could a dosage be administered and reduced within that time frame given that meldonium is notoriously difficult to flush or mask.

Judge: MELDRONROID? YOU A DOPER WHITEBOY!!! RED K!!!

Lou Dibella: 8000000 zilligrams, dirty! Fight cancelled!

WBC: Actually never cancelled the fight or ruled that Povetkin violated any r-

Jury: SHUT DA **** UP BORDER HOPPER RED K!!

Judge: The court hasn't read the rules but finds you guilty coz it was on twitter red k
                Those "facts" would not be accepted in any court room though. They would read the rules and examine the thresholds and error margins of meldonium and find that Povetkin's tests are not indicative of anything illegal. Lou DiBella tweets would not serve as evidence.

Wilder's camp's insistence on calling him dity and blaming the (nonexistent) cancellation on him could result in financial punishment.

Povetkin has admitted he was taking meldonium when it was completely legal. That stray detection (sandwiched between two clean tests) was consistent with the microtraces the drug is known to leave and way too low to indicate recent oping.
                Oh look, one of the many know-it-all's in BScene. A lawyer/judge/juror.

The dude tested positive. End of.

Comment

A sample failed, B sample failed.

No story here.

I wanna know what heart condition povetkin has that requires him to need that blood flow to be more potent

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    I came in here to say something similar.

Tests positive but has the nerves to sue and then say Wilder started a "smear campaign." What smear? You tested positive. You smeared yourself.

Oh look, one of the many know-it-all's in BScene. A lawyer/judge/juror.

The dude tested positive. End of.
                    Except for the tested positive part. Good thing none none of you have jobs. Unable to process basic information.

Sometimes welfare is a good thing because it prevents people from making important decisions.

Comment

When is the investigation scheduled to conclude? The amount of misinformation circulating through this forum makes it impossible to know the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X