Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you at?

Legendary Hater

Comment

• Damn this thread is pretty embarrassing

Comment

• Legendary Hater

Daniel Jacobs is a Yank fraud and is standing in the way of the mighty Eubank Jr. The Brit will deal another blow to the dying embers of the American scene. It is tragic.

Comment

• Comment

• Legendary Hater has given up on boxing, he's heavy into NASCAR these days, much easier on the soul.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 12-15-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Comment

• Comment

• And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on it was Death, and the British followed with him.

It has been said since Jesus walked this Earth that it was the British who will secure the return of the almighty Lord. That the Lord himself would walk among his fellow Brits as one of our own. I see now that it is Tyson Fury who is the messenger of God. Allah Fury.

This weekend, Billy Joe Saunders was crowned the middleweight champion of the world. The Lord himself smited Lee twice in the third round and guided the young Saunders to a marvellous victory.

Hell hath no Fury like a Tyson Fury. Allah Fury.

Comment

• I made some toast early and the way the toaster had scorched the bread it looked like the face of Tyson Fury. With it being so close to Christmas I can only think this was a message from our lord, our saviour, our rock and our ol' mucka. Anyway, I believe that because the face of one of our prophets appeared on some toast that Tyson Fury is all about that bread, bread is also a slang term for money.

Tyson Fury is going to have a big fight in 2016 and make a lot of money.

Comment

• Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool

Comment

Working...
                      X