• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC contender Hector Lombard tests positive for steroids

HECTOR LOMBARD TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS IN UFC 182 DRUG SCREEN

The same guy who was talking trash about Adrien Broner the other day

I called it a day before the test results came in

Lombard is nothing but a glass jawed steroid abuser who failed to medal in a sport that doesn't have many people competing in it.

The UFC is a disgrace, I think there has been more UFC fighters caught in the last 3 years than there has been caught in the entire history of Boxing.

Originally posted by Monaco View Post

HECTOR LOMBARD TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS IN UFC 182 DRUG SCREEN

The same guy who was talking trash about Adrien Broner the other day

I called it a day before the test results came in

The UFC is a disgrace, I think there has been more UFC fighters caught in the last 3 years than there has been caught in the entire history of Boxing.

Their bad in both sports. Boxing is more shady and forgiving especially when guys like Gamboa, Roy Jones, and Evander all get written up with those Balco steroid labs and everybody just pretends it never happened.

Comment

It's getting crazy man. One after the other.

Comment

Comment

Get rid of the random testing bull****. You want to clean up the sport? What good does it to anyone when unsuspecting guys get popped while a guy like Yoel Romero(I love the guy but come on) has never tested positive, or numerous others like him. It's clear that mostly everyone is doing this, so just stick to the old ways and only make guys who can't cycle properly for the standard pre and post fight tests pay for it.

Comment

So many people getting caught lately... Very embarrassing for the UFC and MMA fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Get rid of the random testing bull****. You want to clean up the sport? What good does it to anyone when unsuspecting guys get popped while a guy like Yoel Romero(I love the guy but come on) has never tested positive, or numerous others like him. It's clear that mostly everyone is doing this, so just stick to the old ways and only make guys who can't cycle properly for the standard pre and post fight tests pay for it.
              Yeah so lets just kill everyone who isn't taking steroids' chances of winning in the UFC?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                Yeah so lets just kill everyone who isn't taking steroids' chances of winning in the UFC?

I love your gullibility. Tell me, who isn't taken anything and never has, and why? Because they carry some extra bodyfat, or is it because they happen to be outspoken against PED's? Sounds familiar.

Comment

By the way, about 2 years ago in this section I already accused Lombard of being on PED's. The now banned troll takingaim was fighting me on that so hard lol. I wish he was still around so I could shove this thread into his face.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    I love your gullibility. Tell me, who isn't taken anything and never has, and why? Because they carry some extra bodyfat, or is it because they happen to be outspoken against PED's? Sounds familiar.
                    BJ Penn, Bisping and the Diaz brothers never took steroids. BJ Penn was the guy who brought this all up in the first place, he paid for his opponents random testing which cost $40,000.

Comment

Working...
                    X