Bradley beats Khan any day of the week.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
    As I said in my other thread.

Dude str8 up ducked Khan, Bradley Vs Khan was gonna look alot like Judah Vs Khan, a shorter, bald fighter getting beat to the punch all night.
    LOL, no.

It would look like PEDerson/Khan, except Bradley is faster on his feet and much better than PEDerson.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Well to be honest he straight up ducked Khan man...that fight had no reason not to happen
      I can give you about 10 to 12 million reasons why the fight did not happen..Not to mention Shaw which was a big part of the fight not happening as well..

Comment

I also think we would beat him, it doesn't take away that he ducked him because he didn't want to lose to khan because he might miss out on Mayweather or Pac. Khan could have ducked Pederson or Garcia like he did Alexander knowing he would get a Mayweather fight but he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Damn straight. Bradley would whoop his ass. I still hope the fight happens, because I'm pissed that Bradley ducked Khan before.
          How could you call it a duck..Did Bradley have promotional issues??Answers yes..Did Bradley have more then one fight signed(like Khan did after the Mccloskey fight)??The answer is no..Did TR offer Bradley a better deal then he would have got with GBP or Shaw??The answer is yes..This could not be consider a duck imo..

Now if Khan tried to fight Bradley right after the Maidana fight(instead of fighting Mccloskey to sure up a muti fight deal)then I would consider it a duck..They'd both have one fight on their contract left and both would be taking similar risk..Here only Bradley would be taking a real risk,being that Khan had a 3 fight deal locked up..Put ya business hat on here people,it's really easy to understand..This is a business and both of these fighters played a part in why the fight did not come off..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I also think we would beat him, it doesn't take away that he ducked him because he didn't want to lose to khan because he might miss out on Mayweather or Pac. Khan could have ducked Pederson or Garcia like he did Alexander knowing he would get a Mayweather fight but he didn't.
            That's cause Khan never was being really consider for a fight with Mayweather..He needed to beat legit boxer before getting that shot..Again people love to act as if Bradley and Khan were level at this point,sorry it's just not true..Bradley was calling out Pac while Khan was being knocked ou by Prescott..Again Khan was a potential opponent after he did more..He was not in the position of Bradley,who at the time was 6 p4p in the world..I mean has Khan ever even been on the p4p list at all??

Comment

Bradley is so overrated. I always thought Khan would own him quite easily.

Bradley and Canelo are both being propped up to be better than they actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by texasgunslinger View Post
                calling khan a bum is way inappropriate, but i do agree that tim beats him.
                x2 ........

Comment

I agree. Too bad he ducked Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    That's cause Khan never was being really consider for a fight with Mayweather..He needed to beat legit boxer before getting that shot..Again people love to act as if Bradley and Khan were level at this point,sorry it's just not true..Bradley was calling out Pac while Khan was being knocked ou by Prescott..Again Khan was a potential opponent after he did more..He was not in the position of Bradley,who at the time was 6 p4p in the world..I mean has Khan ever even been on the p4p list at all??
                    Oh look it's the wannabe Monica Bradley.

Khan was already a bigger name than Bradley at that time. Mayweather fought Vicky fukin Ortiz around that time - you really think Khan wasn't being considered as an opponent?

Clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Oh look it's the wannabe Monica Bradley.

Khan was already a bigger name than Bradley at that time. Mayweather fought Vicky fukin Ortiz around that time - you really think Khan wasn't being considered as an opponent?

Clueless
                      This guy was once telling me how Collazo had never been a World champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X