Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have no interest in having kids?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have no interest in having kids?.

One of my key grievances these days, is two bit whores uploading pictures of their ugly kids on Facebook (too harsh?), with the standard lines of "my gorgeous kids", clearly fishing for attention. Perhaps I'm being too cynical?.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    One of my key grievances these days, is two bit whores uploading pictures of their ugly kids on Facebook (too harsh?), with the standard lines of "my gorgeous kids", clearly fishing for attention. Perhaps I'm being too cynical?.
    they cant be worse than dbags who takes pictures of their burgers, cakes, drinks and post it on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      they cant be worse than dbags who takes pictures of their burgers, cakes, drinks and post it on social media.
      Who doesn't like looking at food though?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Who doesn't like looking at food though?.
        well people with kids i at least understand why they do it. they are proud that they have a child, they want to show them off. they might have family in different states, different countries that want to see their family members.

people who post food?

they just come off as tripe, trivial tw@ts trying to make themselves appear so important.

Comment

I have no desire to reproduce. People think that's weird but I don't see why EVERYONE has to have kids.

Comment

id like to exterminate people who post their food on social media and people who wait in long lines for a new iphone.

Comment

Cant find anybody to have your kid? Awwww im sorry

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                Before I had my daughter I couldn't stand seeing other people's kids. Once I had one, I understood it.

People post about what they care about, usually the most.

People with kids, care about their kids the most, they're proud of them and love them and want to tell the world.

People with kids get it, people without kids only get it to an extent. I never fully understood it until I had one of my own. But I don't blame your feelings... hell, I get annoyed still seeing OTHER peoples kids lol
                Post your kid Read

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                  Before I had my daughter I couldn't stand seeing other people's kids. Once I had one, I understood it.

People with kids, care about their kids the most, they're proud of them and love them and want to tell the world.

People with kids get it, people without kids only get it to an extent. I never fully understood it until I had one of my own. But I don't blame your feelings... hell, I get annoyed still seeing OTHER peoples kids lol
                  There are a lot of deadbeat parents though in this world that don't give a shh about their kids. I'm thinking I could be one of them so I'm taking a preemptive measure lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    well people with kids i at least understand why they do it. they are proud that they have a child, they want to show them off. they might have family in different states, different countries that want to see their family members.

people who post food?

they just come off as tripe, trivial tw@ts trying to make themselves appear so important.
                    The thing is the pictures of the appear very trivial to me and it's always the local slagsosting multiple pictures a day.

Originally posted by THE REED***8482;

I get what you mean. Half the time it just comes off as conceited. Everyone has the most beautiful kid and everyone is the proudest parent. The odd picture here ain't too bad but multiple pictures and statuses everyday is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X