Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk: I'm Unbeaten at 154, I'll End Gonzalez's Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that HBO wasted their contracted Dzinziruk date on Gonzales because chances are this will be his last fight on the network win or lose. I really wanted to see Dzinziruk again with a top 10 guy.

Being so inactive and 36 years old though might not bode well for him though so maybe it isn't the mismatch I think it is.

Comment

I hope Gonzalez moving his camp to Denver and hiring Pedro Diaz have a real effect on Mantequilla. He comes to fight with a belly and all those handle, he dont look like a professional. He did disappear from social networking and that is a good sign.

Comment

Pretty good scrap here. I give Dzinziruk the edge because of experience, but Gonzalez has looked pretty good thus far.

Comment

It's sink our swim time for Gonzalez.I gotta give him props for taking this fight and not milking it 40+ fights later like some other fighters do around here.I hope Pedro Diaz prepared him well because this is a huge step.He has potential,but ill have to see how he looks disciplined.

Comment

I give Dzinziruk the edge based on his experience,too soon for a fighter like gonzalez to fight a guy like at this level...Dzinziruk by UD 116-112..this will set up the fight with Cotto in December.

Comment

Sergiy, you're unbeaten at 154 because...you have fought no one at 154 who is any good. Beat a top 10 guy at 154 then start running your mouth. Until then you're just another second-rate fighter.

Comment

For the record, I expect Dzinziruk to win here but it means nothing. Gonzalez is borderline top 20 in the division. He's OK, nothing more. Cotto beats Dzinziruk's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  I hope Gonzalez moving his camp to Denver and hiring Pedro Diaz have a real effect on Mantequilla. He comes to fight with a belly and all those handle, he dont look like a professional. He did disappear from social networking and that is a good sign.
                  When did he hire Diaz?

Comment

Working...
                  X