No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Uncharted? That game is no more than a glorified adventure game, shooting the same generic enemies. Indiana Jones mixed with Assassin's Creed.

IMO God of war > Uncharted. Much larger scale, bigger battles, crazy boss battles, pure epicness and testosterone boost!

And

Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Fallout >>> God of War.
    I cannot believe you said that

Uncharted 2 is EPIC!

Comment

i hope they make it online..... so i can ****up other players...

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
        It wont be online, this is why:

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
          Screw online play. bunch of kids and geeks with a bad holier than thou attitude.

an excellent singleplayer game with a gripping story and beautiful scenery is all I'm asking. Knowing Bethesda they usually deliver.

Comment

Bethesda won't stray from their single player style. It's why they're hailed as one of the best RPG developers in the history of gaming. I don't think that they should try and tap into the MMO market with an Elder Scrolls title. Maybe something different?

I wouldn't mind if the game allowed some sort of party system though, a small group of people playing cooperatively. But there is no real reason to change what they're doing. Their games are already genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              Bethesda won't stray from their single player style. It's why they're hailed as one of the best RPG developers in the history of gaming. I don't think that they should try and tap into the MMO market with an Elder Scrolls title. Maybe something different?

I wouldn't mind if the game allowed some sort of party system though, a small group of people playing cooperatively. But there is no real reason to change what they're doing. Their games are already genius.
              I see what you're saying. maybe Co-Op could work. The way I see it they just need to add some interesting followers/companions this time though, some Oblivion really lacked. Like Fallout 3 and New Vegas with interesting companions with a cool story and funny lines so it doesn't feel like it's just you and one big world.

Comment

Comment

Gameplay Video: Brand New.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/24...objectid=93395

Epic, seriously wtf.

if anybody gets a youtube link before me post it.
                  Last edited by Ether; 02-24-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

This game is going to kick so much ass.

Comment

Looks good, but I wanna see an actual gameplay video.

Comment

Working...
                      X